ZX7R track bodywork | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

ZX7R track bodywork

Thanks forthe feedback Julie but I’ve heard more positive than negative about Squidsproducts so I’ll stick with them – I also hate UPS & Fedex with a vengeancebecause of their “brokerage” fees for US to Canada shipments (USPS do notcharge these) so I will always buy local if I can unless I can ship USPS.
Anyways,everyone tells me James is a “bit of an odd duck” which is pretty much what allmy friends think I am so it should be interesting to meet the man himself.

This is thefirst time I’ve started a project like this so I’m looking forward to learningall about my bike & how it all goes together etc etc & it shouldn’t bebeyond my skills as an engineer but if anyone on here lives near Guelph &has time to spare to help me or even offer advice please feel free to send me aPM.

Stay safefolks, Smudger

Keep in mind it's RACE bodywork
It's going to have some waves and ripples. Pinholes ect
Julie:
If you wanted to have show quality bodywork you should have told him, for more money the parts can be smoothed and primered in high build primer ready for paint.
I've been painting cars / bikes for a living for 15 plus years and his bodywork is just as good as the rest.
Since were on topic about bodywork, armourbodies race bodywork is THE best bodywork out there. Right out of the box ready for paint, and they crash very well. I flew out to Vegas and repaired and repainted marcel irnies bodywork (armourbodies) it had taken 5 crashes, 2 of them the bike flipped enough to trash the tank, but the bodywork had not one crack. Just scratched and warn through in a corner from sliding.

Just ordered some bodywork from squidskins, first step to getting the bike ready for some vrra action in 2015.

Me too Jay,just sent James the deposit for my 1991 ZX7 bodywork.

It’s thefirst step for me to actually getting riding again after a while off bikes so it’llonly be (very) novice track days & riding schools for me in 2015

Jay- What VRRA bike you got?
Any word on whether they are adding a new period?

Back
Top Bottom