Best cheapest bike shop in oakville/milton/sauga area?? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Best cheapest bike shop in oakville/milton/sauga area??

K4D4

Clutch is ****** on my gs500 need to get it repaired asap before the snow comes best place to go??

Oh dude, forget a mechanic....why not try it yourself? Order a service manual and some clutch plates/gaskets and have at it. Great way to learn about your bike and save a little loot. If not your cup of tea then Riders Choice is in Mississauga.

good%20fast%20cheap.jpg

Oh dude, forget a mechanic....why not try it yourself? Order a service manual and some clutch plates/gaskets and have at it. Great way to learn about your bike and save a little loot. If not your cup of tea then Riders Choice is in Mississauga.

Save alottt of money these guys were qouting me at 600 for some things I need done! 100$ labor...that's crazy ok I'll try riders choice and I will eveuntally learn to work on the bike just not yet haha thanks bro

Save alottt of money these guys were qouting me at 600 for some things I need done! 100$ labor...that's crazy ok I'll try riders choice and I will eveuntally learn to work on the bike just not yet haha thanks bro

After taxes expect to pay $100 an hour for labour at most reputable shops

My uncle got a guy that does house calls ima go with him no tax or anything plus 100 labour for every thing no matter the time

run

My uncle got a guy that does house calls ima go with him no tax or anything plus 100 labour for every thing no matter the time

if his name starts with a t and ends with a d run lol

Who drives around doing work for $100 no matter time involved?

other than fixing it yourself, try Adrian at Ace Moto Tech in Milton...he gets rave reviews from people on here but not sure what his pricing is like...416-471-0602 is his cell...

Back
Top Bottom