Vote | GTAMotorcycle.com

Vote

yourenotmysupervisor.gif

Yes!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

moved to a new city this summer, don't know where to vote ( i haven't figured out what Ward we are in), who to vote for and what the issues really are.

I think I will be playing pin the tail on the donkey this evening :oops:

Last edited:
I was fortunate to have the municipal debates in my Brampton Ward posted online: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOZh2m99CUgBTXBug1lLogg

I watched the regional, city council and public school trustee debates. Pretty sad that a lot of the candidates didn't even bother showing up, they won't be getting my vote.

I'm voting for Linda Jeffrey for Mayor, I think it's pretty much a split between her and Sanderson... except she at least has the ear of the liberal majority. Sanderson seems to be a part of the old boy's club and appears to have a lot of corporate interests.

Yeah, wow. Close. Sad state of affairs though that a proven, demonstrated liar got so many votes.

Ford 2018!!!

moved to a new city this summer, don't know where to vote ( i haven't figured out what Ward we are in), who to vote for and what the issues really are.

I think I will be playing pin the tail on the donkey this evening :oops:

Seriously? You don't know how to google to find out?

I don't live in T-dot any more, but I do own a business there ... can I still vote? I would vote ford nation then tory. If Olivia was the only option left then I would leave a blank ballot or write in Jesus.

Back
Top Bottom