05-06 CBR600RR GPR V4 Sport Stabilizer | GTAMotorcycle.com

05-06 CBR600RR GPR V4 Sport Stabilizer

makd

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1023399917

I am selling an almost brand new stabilizer for a 2005-2006 CBR600RR. Reason I say almost brand new is because it has only been mounted but never ridden with as it didn't fit my bike.It is Titanium in colour but looks like a light blue. I am asking $400 as they sell for $5-700 anywhere else. Welcome to trades as well. Feel free to ask any questions.

The GPR V4, specifically made for sport / road racing bikes.
GPR has taken their proven fluid control technology and squeezed, trimmed, and lightened this model up to be exactly what the racers want. Smaller, lighter, faster.

A large dial with a definite "no-slip" grip that locks into place with a positive "click" at 20 settings; approximately 30% lighter than the GPR original Version 1. developed extensively in the World Superbike paddock and the AMA Pro Roadracing paddock with incredible results; shorter fluid ports, new valving, quicker reacting to high speeds.

GPRV4 dampers available to the public is the same championship wining steering damper that our race teams use. Bolt on applications only too. No holes to drill into your top clamp and no holes to drill into your frame. Light-weight mounting brackets and all in house prototyping insure a proper fit to your bike. This is the steering damper you want on your sport bike

Back
Top Bottom