Aliens? | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Aliens?

What are your guys ideas of area 51 or the idea that the government is hiding information from us regarding et life? Or what about your thoughts on alien or ufo sightings by the public?

For me I don't know what or why there would be the need to withhold such information from the public. But then again, who knows what information they could have or if they have any at all.

And my ideas of area 51. It's a pretty dodgy place. Middle of no where(though if it's use is for military or aviation purposes then it's a perfect location), heavily guarded. I think they do tours but I don't see them being I'm depth tours. I'm pretty sure it has an underground component to it as well which is fascinating. Google maps blurs it out etc etc.

Why the super secrecy though? And why is there a need for ex area 51 employees' faces to be blocked out during interviews.

Any of you guys watch Jesse Ventura? I believe he was confronted by the CIA after he released his conspiracy show on area 51 which is interesting as well.

But I think the most interesting question is what to think about public alien sightings. Because if you look at the reports they all say the same thing. Light in the sky that hovers stationary for a bit and then moves very quickly from one place to another (were talking far distances in short amounts of time) . It's creepy how many reports there are that say the EXACT same thing. And these can't be planes or satellites because those are easy to distinguish.

area 51 is obviously a real place thats for sure, I have no idea if its where they stash all the cool **** though... figure its all gotta go somewhere ??? lol

AS for them having alien tech.. Yes. I think that someone somewhere has found some type of alien tech and have attempted to reverse-engineer it.

What are your guys ideas of area 51 or the idea that the government is hiding information from us regarding et life? Or what about your thoughts on alien or ufo sightings by the public?

Nothing its a old flight test area and subsequent underground nuclear test area its not irradiated to crap. Plus not to mention to accounts from Fred Duhham who was a security guard at the sight and other employees that have allot of serious illness because the military was using the now abandoned site as a dumping ground for other toxic stuff.

for me I don't know what or why there would be the need to withhold such information from the public. But then again, who knows what information they could have or if they have any at all.

Yea Military's never have top secret projects

And my ideas of area 51. It's a pretty dodgy place. Middle of no where(though if it's use is for military or aviation purposes then it's a perfect location), heavily guarded. I think they do tours but I don't see them being I'm depth tours. I'm pretty sure it has an underground component to it as well which is fascinating. Google maps blurs it out etc etc.

Its not blurred on google maps. This place one of the worst kept secrets
https://www.google.com/maps/place/a...m1!1e3!4m2!3m1!1s0x0:0xae7d6a35db0b2276?hl=en

Why the super secrecy though? And why is there a need for ex area 51 employees' faces to be blocked out during interviews.

Most ex-area 51 employees...arn't actually ex employees. Not to mention the conflicting accounts between them.

Any of you guys watch Jesse Ventura? I believe he was confronted by the CIA after he released his conspiracy show on area 51 which is interesting as well.

Didnt happen Jesse makes stuff up.

But I think the most interesting question is what to think about public alien sightings. Because if you look at the reports they all say the same thing. Light in the sky that hovers stationary for a bit and then moves very quickly from one place to another (were talking far distances in short amounts of time) . It's creepy how many reports there are that say the EXACT same thing. And these can't be planes or satellites because those are easy to distinguish.

Interesting fact the number of UFO sightings has, as a global after been reduced significantly since the invention of portable high def cameras in phones. Thats tells be allot of these sightings were probably made up and allot of the footage was also faked. Now its allot harder to get away with faking footage cause you would expected to see tones of independent videos from hundreds of sources. Of course there will always be people confusing the following for UFO's ... BLIMPS, Plans, Lightnight, Car headlights, Lampposts, shooting stars, Satellites, Chinese lanterns , Weather balloons, ETC.

Last edited:

For me I don't know what or why there would be the need to withhold such information from the public. But then again, who knows what information they could have or if they have any at all.

There are things other than alien tech that a military might need to hide. Supposedly the SR-71 Blackbird reconnaissance aircraft was developed there, as was the F-117 stealth fighter. You don't host development of your military's top level tech in civilian facilities and you don't do it anywhere that's in plain sight. That, alone, is reason for the levels of security that are in evidence.

The US Government has finally officially admitted to its existence. They pretty much had to, after WikiLeaks.

Last edited:
The US Government has finally officially admitted to its existence. They pretty much had to, after WikiLeaks.

It was always one of those open secrets anyway everyone in Roswell new it was there cause the all knew someone who worked there. Its just that policy of Deny Deny Deny...

Back
Top Bottom