What are you dressing up as for Halloween? | GTAMotorcycle.com

What are you dressing up as for Halloween?

Roasted

Site Supporter
Well, it seems like if I don't make this thread, no one will so what will it be this year?

I'm still trying to decide myself. Seeing as I'm in the worst shape I've been in, in like 7-8 years going as a Greek God again is probably out of the question so probably gonna keep things simple this year.

I'm Keymaster and fiancee is Gatekeeper from Ghostbusters.

Wanted to go as Deadpool but the costume would've been too pricy.

Leaning towards going as Maverick to my buddy's Goose

During the day I'm going to be dressed up as the ditsy super girly complete opposite of me receptionist I work with and she's going to try and be me. At Paul's party I'm just going to throw on skanky little red riding hood, just more like skanky big red riding hood since I'm not little.

Been so busy this year I haven't even had a chance to think about pumpkins.

During the day I'm going to be dressed up as the ditsy super girly complete opposite of me receptionist I work with and she's going to try and be me. At Paul's party I'm just going to throw on skanky little red riding hood, just more like skanky big red riding hood since I'm not little.

Been so busy this year I haven't even had a chance to think about pumpkins.

is that ditsy super girly receptionist good looking?? I just passed by your place the other day...

Power Ranger

i'm trying to convince my wife to go as this

0anm1D7.png

more work for her costume than mine

Lol. "Sexy Bin Laden"...
http://collegetimes.com/2013/10/23/sexy-halloween-costume-fails

I did just make my niece an awesome "elsa" from frozen costume. Value village, a used gown and some turquoise dye. And a silver table runner to use as the princess cape thingy. Dress $14.99. Dye was $6 and the cloth was $5. Under thirty buck and I nailed it.

My sister told me a few weeks ago she wanted to be this for hallowe'en but sold out in stores. She loves my version as it is a used wedding dress and looks like a gown, not a costume. She's 11 and the best.

I am the giver of candy at her house while they go out T-r-T'n

No clue. Gimme some ideas.

String. Two pieces. Both, 2' long.
Two balloons.
Blow up balloons and tie off.
Attach one 2' piece of string to one balloon. Do that again with balloon #2.
Tie opposite end of string to each shoe lace, on both your shoes.
Done.

Jian Ghomeshi

she_won_t_invite_me_to_another_party_thrown_by_her_feminist_friends_guarantee_it_big.jpg

Can't wait to see the reactions from the Feminists :D

Back
Top Bottom