Honda Rebates -- Will they get better in the coming months? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Honda Rebates -- Will they get better in the coming months?

BondJamesBond

I see Honda has a rebate promotion on some 2014 models. I'm interested in 2 of the models currently with promotions. I'm sure inventory will run out or the promotions will end for the next riding season so I'm looking for a good deal but wonder if I should wait for a few months to see what Honda does.

Does anyone keep track or remember what Honda has done in the past? Do it's promotions get better as we near the end of the year and begin the new year?

Yes, I used to keep track. I keep a txt file somewhere with the prices from a couple of years ago. I will look for the info but I was comparing discounts year over year (for one single model, the CB 1000RA), so it is not going to help much. Probably it won't help at all.

As far as I know or remember, once the promotion starts, it does not change. The discount you see now will be the same in a few months. Unless there are other incentives that the dealer gets and we do not see.

But I always found Honda dealers to be ... uncooperative with the consumer.

Hopefully a Honda insider can post and help us here.

Im still gauging between a used or new cb500xa

I've been looking since mid year, where they offered 1.9% financing as an incentive... thats not what i want.

Now they've got a $750 off, its more interesting but that prolly takes care of freight and pdi only....

Seems like i'm gonna keep my eyes peeled for used ones :)

Not sure about Honda, but Yamaha has put out a redone promo for various models, with the current promotion lasting till Dec.31

As for the other 3 from Japan, their current promos to my knowledge, all end this Friday October 31st.
Good time of year to buy a bike IMO :)

I typically start looking around in September. I'm currently looking around for a smoking deal on a litre bike. OP, what are you looking for?

Back
Top Bottom