What is your favourite 600?(including 636) | GTAMotorcycle.com

What is your favourite 600?(including 636)

K4D4

Looking to upgrade to a 600 in spring and just want to hear everyone's opinions on what's ur favorite bike and why?guna have to wait till next year till I can test ride the options but I would like to know what Yall think!

The best 600 out there is a gsxr 750 :lmao:

This is like asking whats the best music, or best food. Everyone will praise whatever bike they have...

With that said I've ridden/owned r6, 636, gsxr 600, cbr600 and i'd list em as follows
1. Cbr600rr
2. gsxr600
3. 636
4. r6

...10 more days and I can ride on the highway...

So, you've held your M1 for less than two months and you think you're ready for an R6?

You sure about that?

Yea I know people are going to be biased that's why I want to know why ..what makes them "better" then the others..I get alot of people saying they like the r6 then gsxr second tho..yea the gsxr 750 is dope but insurance reasons has to be 650 or less

@jayrell after almost 3 months of riding yea I think I can handle that thanks for answering the question

Yea I know people are going to be biased that's why I want to know why ..what makes them "better" then the others..I get alot of people saying they like the r6 then gsxr second tho..yea the gsxr 750 is dope but insurance reasons has to be 650 or less

Brand loyalty

Nothing really makes them better. Mind you some bikes are more problematic than others. Some have a more aggressive seating positions, others more relaxed. A guy who's 5"2 and 130 pounds is gonna have a different opinion on which bike is the best than a guy who's 6"1 220lbs.

The rest is personal preference, some like undertail exhausts, others like green "monster" stickers ;)
Dual headlights vs single, then there's the ducati guys. No one really understand them... ;)

A Yamaha r6 is acutualy the first bike I ever rode and that **** was fun as hell and I was comftable with it..I guess this is going to be something more I have to test ride to find out myself... I just wanted opinions on what the bikes do differently or "better" then others

A Yamaha r6 is acutualy the first bike I ever rode and that **** was fun as hell and I was comftable with it..I guess this is going to be something more I have to test ride to find out myself... I just wanted opinions on what the bikes do differently or "better" then others

Cruising around you'll be fine, but there will come a time when you decide to push it and thats when the problems start. That corner that seems so far away all of the sudden is right in front of you, you look down on the speedo and it reads north of 150km/h. You panic, hit the brakes and its lights out...

I know the dangers and risks as well as to be around of my surroundings and oncoming obstacles..I ride smart..not every young guy with a SS is a fool haha and I will continue to improve my skills without trying to show off

I know the dangers and risks as well as to be around of my surroundings and oncoming obstacles..I ride smart..not every young guy with a SS is a fool haha and I will continue to improve my skills without trying to show off

If you only knew how many times the exact same words were posted here...

Oh well, all the best.

Yamaha YX600

And how exactly do you plan to "continue on improving" your skills?

Get what ever you think looks best, they all do the exact dame thing to within milliseconds of each other.....
If you feel your ready to move up, move up, as half the people here will tell you to stay on a 250 until your at least 40 and then you can move up to a 500....
I started on a 600 and it wad the best decision I made. I respected the power and would have regretted getting a smaller bike.
But I may be one of those rare guys that start on a 600 and lived to tell about it.

Get a supermoto.

You'll get the bigger engine you want.
More fun than ss on everything but highways
Will barely get scratched when you drop it, because you will drop it.
You'll be a better rider a year or two with that then on a ss.
Cheaper insurance
High cool factor

It's the smarter move

Back
Top Bottom