What is your favourite 600?(including 636) | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

What is your favourite 600?(including 636)

Wow. Have never ridden a 2018 model. Back to the future. Sorry. Couldn`t resist. Lol. Typing error? Or you know something we do not.

Well then, you good sir, have never ridden the 2018 Honkawizukimaha GZXR-6RR.
I highly recommend it.

You should get an MV Augusta Brutale 675. Will be one hella cool cat. Would make me jelly.

I prefer to get Dragster 800, that's one good looking and very fun to ride bike.

Yea comfort is a main thing I'm interested in cause I like long rides and would like to do road trips in the future

Gixxer or CBR is probably the one for you, quite comfortable compare to other SS bikes. If I were you I would consider a naked bike too, the one with triple engine is fun.

I ride the crap out of my bikes. Trackdays and street one of them has over 300,000km on it so... Use good oil and they run a very long time. And my gsxrs are comfy enough to ride to the east coast, only stopping for fuel and a smoke.

Rode my 2012 to the Dragon and back this past July.... Its not a couch but other than getting stiff from not standing up for hours I had no problems with the riding position.

I ride the crap out of my bikes. Trackdays and street one of them has over 300,000km on it so... Use good oil and they run a very long time. And my gsxrs are comfy enough to ride to the east coast, only stopping for fuel and a smoke.

Your definition of "riding the crap out of" may differ from mine ;)

'05-'06 ZX636. Pure sexy

Really depends on the year...

First gen r6 had second gear issues, second gen ignition coils and bike shutting down for no reason, next generation the crank was made out of cornflakes and the recent ones are as comfortable as some medieval torture devices

I have a first gen without gear issues... Depends how its been treated and besides you can fix that for a g note

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

I have a first gen without gear issues... Depends how its been treated and besides you can fix that for a g note

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Who in their right mind would want to spenda grand to fix a 13 year old bike?

That sounds mad fun...only thing I don't like about the gixxer is the headlights and it looks alil fatter/ bigger then the others
Mine are the 08-10 version. Low beam is always on and twin high beams, good for seeing in the dark. And fatter/bigger means more comfy.

Whatever tweaks your emotions. Some bikes just fit better than others. You can also make them fit you as well.

Imo, a Daytona just ticks the right boxes for me. It's different from a traditional i4. They look great, sound great and for those that own them, feel great. I don't own one but, it's on the list of many.

R6

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Haven't ridden a 600 yet, but when I upgrade I will most likely get the r6. It's my favourite mainly because it looks amazing (particularly the matte grey scheme they have for the bike). The way the lines flow with the bike, and those headlights are beautiful. They're not as nice as the r1 headlights but meh, who cares. They are also very customizable from what I've seen. But then again which 600 ss isn't customizable. I also like it because a lot of motovloggers I watch ride the bike(yummir6, snowcat, c2w etc) and boy do they sound sweet.

Realistically the 636, 600rr, and gsxr 6 are all nice bikes in my opinion. And let's be honest they're all impressively fast so that's not really a huge issue when comparing the main 4 unless you get super picky. In other words, you are getting a nice bike, and a fast bike with whichever one you go with.

Well then, you good sir, have never ridden the 2018 Honkawizukimaha GZXR-6RR.
I highly recommend it.

Sir. You are totally correct. Have never ridden that special 2018 Honkawizukimaha GZXR-6RR. Must be really fast with all those engines. Lol.

Your definition of "riding the crap out of" may differ from mine ;)
I severely doubt that

Also high revving engines are not designed for longevity...yes, you can get 100k miles out of a 600 if you REALLY baby it, but droning on highways and interstates for hours is taking unnecessary life out of something that is meant to perform, not transport.
Wrong. Period.

Cruising around you'll be fine, but there will come a time when you decide to push it and thats when the problems start. That corner that seems so far away all of the sudden is right in front of you, you look down on the speedo and it reads north of 150km/h. You panic, hit the brakes and its lights out...

This is advice worth listening to even if you think you're fine. Doesn't matter who you are... those times happen to even experienced riders let alone guys who think they're experts. If you're going to ask things soak in the answers and think about it. Not everyone on here just pulls random answers out of the air.

I'll add that for the price point you're looking at it doesn't much matter. Go with what turns your crank or feels the best. Personally it would be a gsxr or likely a zx6 if I was choosing. Both are comfortable, look good and parts/ bikes are everywhere.

Of Jap bikes Honda is classiest in that it doesn't label you a squid right off the hop. It also doesn't hurt that you routinely meet the nicest people on a Honda.

Back
Top Bottom