Guy Crashes After Starting a Police Chase | GTAMotorcycle.com

Guy Crashes After Starting a Police Chase

What a dipshit. Pity he didn't stay down. Sick of seeing morons doing **** like this and getting the rest of us painted with the same brush.

I've done stupid stuff before, but I've never tried adding on more layers on increasingly stupid stuff to try and fix it. Guess I'm not a real biker.

As dumb as that was how many of you have friends like this guy? Lights flashing, cop behind them and several of them risk their own *** trying to help him out.

"I DON'T STOP" sticker on the windscreen.

If it's any consolation to him, at least he can't be called a poseur.

lol that is hilarious. He tries to get pulled by other bikes like three times and the cop is just crawling behind him laughing

lol that is hilarious. He tries to get pulled by other bikes like three times and the cop is just crawling behind him laughing

He's trying to bump start it and failing

What embarrassment? He got that sticker on the cop's car didn't he?

Winning!

I always thought the amount of gear worn is directly proportional to the amount of brains available

What embarrassment? He got that sticker on the cop's car didn't he?

Winning!
Haha this is true. But at the cost of leaving his bike behind, maybe some polysporin or at most a skin graft, and quite possibly his dignity.

Conclusion: Not worth.

That's pretty risky, putting a sticker on a cop car... we all know stickers make things faster. He could have had a real race on his hands.

It's always delightful to come across unexpected humour.

That's pretty risky, putting a sticker on a cop car... we all know stickers make things faster. He could have had a real race on his hands.

[video=youtube;6zXDo4dL7SU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zXDo4dL7SU[/video]

Haha this is true. But at the cost of leaving his bike behind, maybe some polysporin or at most a skin graft, and quite possibly his dignity.

Conclusion: Not worth.

Very likely that was not really his bike... My guess is that it was stolen, otherwise I don't see why he would have ditched the bike and ran since the bike would have been traced back to him anyways.

What was on the sticker? Couldn't see it completely.

I don't believe that he thought things thru to completion.

The video was entertaining.

Back
Top Bottom