Im sure you guys will love this LOL | GTAMotorcycle.com

Im sure you guys will love this LOL

Which one is you, Johnny

I don't understand how these guys weren't buried under cops 5 minutes later... presumably they could have been, but you'd think you would hear about it.

I don't understand how these guys weren't buried under cops 5 minutes later... presumably they could have been, but you'd think you would hear about it.
So a bunch of cops show up and then everyone runs and they catch MAYBE 1 or 2 but risk having the other 50 crash into other cars on the highway. Not worth it.

You can't really force them to stop without blocking the highway which has been shown before to not work and force the riders to come up with more creative solutions to run.

Wow those guys are so cool. Maybe now more groups can rep their set and tell the popo to eff off and make things worse..God I hope to be that badass one day.

It's like a rolling riot. Cops are literally made useless. Perhaps a cannon of rubber bullets on the front of cruisers would at least give them some nasty welts. But wouldn't stop them. I think this is the only situation besides an actual riot where cops are useless. In a riot they can always grab a few and hope they'll spill on their fiends. But not here. I hope sportbikes are not made illegal for this reason.

I wasn't aware that canadian insurance rates were affected by how people ride in the states
Let alone people who don't even buy insurance

Best part is they searched his house after and found about 90 pot plants and a unreg shotgun. Guy is retarded. brb finding article.

Beet part is I bet they feel cool for posting a video of themselves riding like a bunch of twats. Every year people get dumber. I wish they'd find another hobby

Saw a guy wheelie down the shoulder of the 401 from the on ramp at Mavis for as far as I could see him. We have them here too and they do affect ins rates.

Back
Top Bottom