second terrorist attack today? | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

second terrorist attack today?

I find it sad and funny how the usual already A$$ume this is an act of muslim terrorists. At least wait for facts first.

I said the same about the first incident but the pattern fit to closely. If it was just some random shooting in Ottowa and not an soldier I would agree. Its a reasonable assumption at this point became reasonable as soon as they said who the victim was. But there is still facts to come out. It still doubt that they are related incident tho. IE were planned to be back to back.

That was for the soldier the day before.

Peter Mansbridge reported that the entire caucus received word that the soldier (today) has passed. I guess there's no obvious confirmation but Im fairly sure that particular tweet is about the soldier from this morning. The tweet is from 33m ago.

Typical of me? You're the one who brought up immigration when the one known attacker is regular ol' whitey-frenchman. Like I said before, its the ideology which you have to fear... thats the one thing that can't be defeated with bombs and can't be stopped by the CBSA, sorry. You implied that the threat flies here on an airplane... I'm saying the threat is homegrown. They're already here.

They took away his passport so he couldn't leave Canada...

Its possible will have to wait and see. Remember its not illegal to be a Hardline muslim unless you are actively aiding illegal groups. A bigger worry for me would be the police getting new powers out of this.

Charge them all with HTA 172. That ought to scare them outta Ontario!

Last edited:
Peter Mansbridge reported that the entire caucus received word that the soldier (today) has passed. I guess there's no obvious confirmation but Im fairly sure that particular tweet is about the soldier from this morning. The tweet is from 33m ago.

I think global news retracted the statement about the soldier having passed.

I assume because a lot of MPs are sending out their condolences.. but yeah, it's not true until confirmed. It sounds like they were briefed, but maybe something is getting lost in translation.

Canada Post started to phase out door-to-door mail delivery in several postal codes across Canada this week. Coincidence?
Any of the news sources working up this angle?

Last edited:
but yeah, it's not true until confirmed but maybe something is getting lost in translation.

Be that as it may I believe the media is doing a fine job.

RIP.
Confirmed by CTV.

Unarmed? Defenseless. Sad.

Last edited:
RIP.
Confirmed by CTV.

Unarmed? Defenseless. Sad.
Didn't you know? they are the definition of cowards. Weapons, hide face, typically travel in packs etc etc. Ie: pussies.

Would love for any one of these losers to fist fight me. No guns, no companions intervening, just me, him and the fact that I'd 86 him. Easy to pull a trigger, I wonder if they have the brain capacity to throw a proper punch

Would love for any one of these losers to fist fight me. No guns, no companions intervening, just me, him and the fact that I'd 86 him. Easy to pull a trigger, I wonder if they have the brain capacity to throw a proper punch

InternetToughGuy.gif

Sorry could not resist

Sounds like things are slowly calming down... previous reports about a shooting at the Rideau Centre were bogus. Hopefully announcements coming soon. And hopefully just the work of one guy- not that it makes a difference to the dead soldier.

The guy in Quebec was being watched- it wouldn't surprise me if these nutters were also on the radar.

news last night said that the Alert level in Canada was raised yesterday, there are apparently some 90 people on watch lists as part of some 60 ongoing investigations if I recall correctly.

i will try and dig up some facts.

Didn't you know? they are the definition of cowards. Weapons, hide face, typically travel in packs etc etc. Ie: pussies.

What happens when tough guy Boots runs into Loneronin the 250 martial arts fighter?

PAY_zps5e165d16.jpg

lol

Hopefully there aren't any turns on the way there so Loneronin can make it to the even
What happens when tough guy Boots runs into Loneronin the 250 martial arts fighter?

PAY_zps5e165d16.jpg

Back
Top Bottom