second terrorist attack today? | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

second terrorist attack today?

Thats the thing stuff like this does not need to be. Just get a few folks like minded and do it. Creates no chatter nothing for security groups to work on.

The guy in Quebec was being watched- it wouldn't surprise me if these nutters were also on the radar.

The guy in Quebec was being watched- it wouldn't surprise me if these nutters were also on the radar.

Its possible will have to wait and see. Remember its not illegal to be a Hardline muslim unless you are actively aiding illegal groups. A bigger worry for me would be the police getting new powers out of this.

Its possible will have to wait and see. Remember its not illegal to be a Hardline muslim unless you are actively aiding illegal groups. A bigger worry for me would be the police getting new powers out of this.

Agreed. It'll be easy to pass overreaching legislation to deal with these isolated threats during a time of crisis....

The threat is now real.

Seeing that our "kid glove" immigration policies are akin to a kick-start campaign for anyone wanting to come here and set up a terrorist cell, I'm surprised anyone would be surprised.

Agreed. It'll be easy to pass overreaching legislation to deal with these isolated threats during a time of crisis....

"Just watch me" P.E.T.

Seeing that our "kid glove" immigration policies are akin to a kick-start campaign for anyone wanting to come here and set up a terrorist cell, I'm surprised anyone would be surprised.

"Martin Couture-Rouleau" doesn't sound too 'immigrantish' to me, man...

"Martin Couture-Rouleau" doesn't sound too 'immigrantish' to me, man...

Typical from you. And just how did "Martin Couture-Rouleau" become a radicalized muslim? You have no idea whether he came up with his new found beliefs on his own or was recruited. You just troll-tossed his name out there without any proof either way. The reason we need a passport to get in to the US is because the NSA threw up a red flag about all the cells that already existed here. The Canadian government was warned. Do something to curb your dogs or we're going to tighten up the border. They did nothing. You need to show a passport or enhanced license to cross the Peace Bridge to go to the Walden Galleria now.

^^ the tarrists (shrubbism)want us fighting amongst ourselves way to go guys

^^ the tarrists (shrubbism)want us fighting amongst ourselves way to go guys

Group ride against terrorism? Or perhaps a fundraiser? (*NOT hosted by Timmay)

Typical from you. And just how did "Martin Couture-Rouleau" become a radicalized muslim? You have no idea whether he came up with his new found beliefs on his own or was recruited. You just troll-tossed his name out there without any proof either way. The reason we need a passport to get in to the US is because the NSA threw up a red flag about all the cells that already existed here. The Canadian government was warned. Do something to curb your dogs or we're going to tighten up the border. They did nothing. You need to show a passport or enhanced license to cross the Peace Bridge to go to the Walden Galleria now.

Typical of me? You're the one who brought up immigration when the one known attacker is regular ol' whitey-frenchman. Like I said before, its the ideology which you have to fear... thats the one thing that can't be defeated with bombs and can't be stopped by the CBSA, sorry. You implied that the threat flies here on an airplane... I'm saying the threat is homegrown. They're already here.

I find it sad and funny how the usual already A$$ume this is an act of muslim terrorists. At least wait for facts first.

Everybody just calm down. Trudeau the Lesser will offer hugs all around and all will be well. Once they see his megawatt smile and great hair, the terrorists will be sobbingly apologetic. The Dauphin will forgive them and we can just move forward.

I find it sad and funny how the usual already A$$ume this is an act of muslim terrorists. At least wait for facts first.

Really you find it sad AND funny? Why would you find it sad OR funny? It's neither. It's a fair assumption based on the facts so far.

When I see clouds I assume it's gonna rain

Sounds like the soldier is dead. RIP

MP Jason Kenney
https://twitter.com/kenneyjason

Jason Kenney ن @kenneyjason · 21m 21 minutes ago
Condolences to family of the soldier killed, & prayers for the Parliamentary guard wounded. Canada will not be terrorized or intimidated.

Back
Top Bottom