second terrorist attack today? | Page 17 | GTAMotorcycle.com

second terrorist attack today?

If you value yourself as a Canadian please read this..

Btw 250noob this is not just only directed at you.?just chose your post.. It goes to all of you proud flag bearers that still believe in the good vs evil theory.. "We are the good guys, they are the bad"

"conspiracy"?

Translation in 2014: anything the government does not want you to believe. Anything you are not supposed to think. Any ideas or doubts about what you have heard on main stream media.

How ridiculous is that?
Here is a question?
What makes something not a conspiracy? When is it reasonable to assume something else may be a possibility.

We are allowed to this at work? Allowed while shopping. Allowed everywhere else but just not allowed when our government says something happened.. THATS WHAT HAPPENED! DONT QUESTION IT

Let's look at the Ottawa incident. (Not saying it's false flag) lets just examine how faulty our truth system has become

Where and how did the truth about this come.

1. Everyone who saw anything got interviewed
2. The information was given to the head of police
3. Then reported to the high ups in the government including csis and the military.
4. An official explanation was wrote up and passed back down
5. This official explanation was read in a press conference.
6. Now you have the "truth"! If you don't believe it then you believe in conspiracy theories

The truth now is simply the official explanation given. The media waits for the official explanation and 2+2 bobs your uncle there you have it folks. The truth.

The best and most simplest example of this faulty truth deliverance system can be seen on 9/11

The government gave the "truth" and no one questioned it.

"All four black boxes burned up but we found the passport of known afghani national amongst wreckage.. The afghans did it!"

No one in the media asked:
-How can you not find one out of four black boxes? How do they all get destroyed(never happens) but yet a a paper passport survives?
-how can you not have one single cctv clip of the airplane hitting the pentagon

The same media reporters who are supposed to report the truth..Never asked ! they were given the "truth" and told you it. End of story!

Phil Donahue asked why... He got fired from his job

Mel Gibson asked why and he became a drunk Hollywood ex actor that bears his wife

The wiki leaks guy asked why and reported real info and he become a rapist/child molester etc... Let's assume he is a rapist. Why is the media still not following up on the REAL evidence he brought to light?

No famous person an actor a rich celebrity no one dares to come out and say WTF. I just don't understand how this adds up. No one and nothing to give the common people a voice of legitimacy.. Simply to ask for questions

But most importantly why am I and others are considered believers in "conspiracy" theories, because we dare to ask why?

The truth you get about real important events comes from the tv and they are told what to say by a few people of power and not question it. The official statement is the truth in today's world... The media no longer reports reality it creates it and gives it to you

Do you see the fault here?

If you value your way of life.. If you value being a Canadian. Start not believing ANYTHING reported on the media and through your goverment! Remember we the common folk.. Our sons daughters fathers grandfathers are the ones that spilled our blood in the name of the land.l in the past and continue to do so.. Our blood is not enough so we pay taxes too

This is our land not the people sitting in Ottawa. Not the csis not the generals.. They are "public servants" who are supposed to be working for us.

You have a right to question everything and should.

Why did this happens 2 incidents back to back. Out of the blue, Right after canada wants to be more heavily involved in the Isis war and right after the csis budget cuts coming up 2015.

We should not argue with each other. "The one who believes the truth without question is as guilty as the one who questions it" (my quote :) )

We should not accuse each other.. We as the people and owners of this land should come together and question and accuse the people who our running this county of ours.

We should all ask.. all day and to everyone and get a million answers without being accused of being conspiracy theory believers..it's our country we have the right

"If i was educated, I'd be a damn fool"

You are labelled a conspiracy theorist because you choose to believe that EVERYTHING the government and media tells you is a lie without any evidence or a solid motive.

Its funny how after 9/11 the story changed from "the government is killing all these people" to "these are all actors, it never actually happened."

If the government set up the Ottawa attacks then why didn't their lead "actors" portray a Muslim radical Isis terrorist instead of a mentally ill Canadian citizen?

Looks to me like the conspiracy theory leaders have spun this story to support their agenda. They have built up such a solid following of dimwits that they don't even need to make an attempt at providing proof.........something along the lines of "those who aren't sheep know the truth" is all that needs to be said.

that still believe in the good vs evil theory.. "We are the good guys, they are the bad"

I don't believe that I never have had such a simplistic view don't straw man me an others cause we don't buy into your shtitck

I cant respond to anything else you have said because its simply a mixture of old and debunked 9/11 truth points and vague conspiratorial statements. I'm only interested in what we can show and you haven't shown anything. I wanted to have this convo with blue but he refused to engage. So I will ask you if you think the the Quebec and Ottawa killings are part of a government "False flag" for use of a better word then whats your best argument (Best single argument for brevity)? Come on i'm a skeptic i'm open minding you can convince me with well reasoned arguments and evidence.

Last edited:
Lol okay I give up! The moral of my post was to not write off people because they choose to question the goverment and label them as conspiracy theorists.. We should all question them.. If we don't we will head down the same path as the USA and before you know it you can't question anything and you have the government listening to your phone calls...

You do and believe what you want that's your right.. I said my peace

I don't believe that I never have had such a simplistic view don't straw man me an others cause we don't buy into your shtitck

I cant respond to anything else you have said because its simply a mixture of old and debunked 9/11 truth points and vague conspiratorial statements. I'm only interested in what we can show and you haven't shown anything. I wanted to have this convo with blue but he refused to engage. So I will ask you if you think the the Quebec and Ottawa killings are part of a government "False flag" for use of a better word then whats your best argument (Best single argument for brevity)? Come on i'm a skeptic i'm open minding you can convince me with well reasoned arguments and evidence.

Again I repeat nowhere in my post did I say it was false flag. In fact.. I don't think it is..
The point is we cannot continue just believing everything we are told because they are the government and they do no evil and they are holier than us and they stand up for what is just and right... The USA went down that path and look at them..

You want Canada to become the country that it's becoming or you want us to be the country that we were the country do you should call upon to keep peace?

Lol okay I give up! The moral of my post was to not write off people because they choose to question the goverment and label them as conspiracy theorists.. We should all question them.. If we don't we will head down the same path as the USA and before you know it you can't question anything and you have the government listening to your phone calls...

I was writing him off because he wasn't willing to engage in engaged in any conversation about it and the videos he posted were not making sound arguments. I constantly question the government first comment I made in this thread is that I hope they don't use this to expand powers it appears they are doing that but there is a difference between debating public policy and making assertions that the government either purposely allowed or arranged to have killed 2 service men without any conclusive evidence. Same goes for 9/11.

Last edited:
I was writing him off because he wasn't willing to engage in engaged in any conversation about it and the videos he posted were not making sound arguments. I constantly question the government first comment I made in this thread is that I hope they don't use this to expand powers it appears they are doing that but there is a difference between debating public policy and making assertions that the government either purposely allowed or arranged to have killed 2 service men without any conclusive evidence. Same goes for 9/11.

Ok so just out of curiosity... what evidence do you have that 9/11 occurred as they say it did.. Al Qaeda terrorist came and jumped on a plane and drove a commercial jet into the twin towers

Not sure if it's a repost

[video=youtube;p9rFprD_Qf4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9rFprD_Qf4[/video]

Back to 9/11 here is my evidence #1 here is a picture of the plane crash the official 2 only two fbi photos released
.. The third one is an actual plane crash just a generic photo..

Why is there a hole in the ground and no plane debris?
The first local sheriffs that showed up are on record on local tv as saying they saw no plane debris. I can dig up that footage if I was not at work.

926c12aa17aba73335355319383355e7.jpg
a91c88d80aef903d8c63319c068e9a70.jpg
a37abc6380d95d044ddd80dad8b23500.jpg

Also let me know the answer to the other question

why is there no video footage of the plane crashing the Pentagon

no wreckage and only a small hole in the wall that does not resemble an airplane entering the building

look at what the damage the airplane entering the twin towers did.. does the wall on the Pentagon look the same?

I want to know your answers and explanations to this conspiracy theory

All of you others that believe anybody who questions anything are conspiracy theorist feel free to chime in and explain

Because I want to know what you know and feel comfortable as an explanation

So let's just say your conspiracy stories are the truth, what is that going to do for you?

The government already has its side of the story, so unless you have undeniable proof that media could run, convince the populace, and actually cause something to happen as a result, then it is all for nothing.

I see no purpose at all in thinking about, believing, or pondering these theories at all, because the end result is pointless.

I take everything I hear with a grain of salt. Call me a story agnostic unless I have a horse in the race or have specific knowledge about the particular event -- for example, I was in Jakarta, heard the bang, saw the smoke, and saw the damage when the Marriott was bombed. I don't know if the particulars the media reported, such as the motivation of the driver or the type of vehicle used, but I can say with certainty that the Marriott was bombed that day.

If I wasn't in Jakarta that day, I might even question if the bombing even happened or was some sort of false flag, but to what end? Even if I knew it was a false flag, how would that change anything?

So let's just say your conspiracy stories are the truth, what is that going to do for you?

The government already has its side of the story, so unless you have undeniable proof that media could run, convince the populace, and actually cause something to happen as a result, then it is all for nothing.

I see no purpose at all in thinking about, believing, or pondering these theories at all, because the end result is pointless.

I take everything I hear with a grain of salt. Call me a story agnostic unless I have a horse in the race or have specific knowledge about the particular event -- for example, I was in Jakarta, heard the bang, saw the smoke, and saw the damage when the Marriott was bombed. I don't know if the particulars the media reported, such as the motivation of the driver or the type of vehicle used, but I can say with certainty that the Marriott was bombed that day.

If I wasn't in Jakarta that day, I might even question if the bombing even happened or was some sort of false flag, but to what end? Even if I knew it was a false flag, how would that change anything?

Hey man I agree with you. I try not to think about it myself.. Because it is frustrating.. But every now and then when you hear people spill out the brainwash verbiage you just want to say something

I just want to hear how these guys that are posting on this thread answer some questions.. I got more after they answer these ones.... At the end of the day MAYBE they will think it through

And every change starts somewhere.. If you have no intention of winning the game.. Stay off the ice. Right? We can't just say oh well it's out of our hands.

I may be somewhat jaded but this is sure turning into a law enforcement funding cash cow we are gonna see metric tons of tax money well spent
Waiting to see the occ theme bike build...

Back to 9/11 here is my evidence #1 here is a picture of the plane crash the official 2 only two fbi photos released
.. The third one is an actual plane crash just a generic photo..

Why is there a hole in the ground and no plane debris?
The first local sheriffs that showed up are on record on local tv as saying they saw no plane debris. I can dig up that footage if I was not at work.

Also let me know the answer to the other question

why is there no video footage of the plane crashing the Pentagon

no wreckage and only a small hole in the wall that does not resemble an airplane entering the building

look at what the damage the airplane entering the twin towers did.. does the wall on the Pentagon look the same?

I want to know your answers and explanations to this conspiracy theory

All of you others that believe anybody who questions anything are conspiracy theorist feel free to chime in and explain

Because I want to know what you know and feel comfortable as an explanation

http://therightbloggerbastard.blogspot.co.nz/

Please take some time and read this, then let us know if there are still some points you disagree on.

No dumbass 911 conspiracy theorist is gonna take the time to actually read any of that. They're too busy asking retarded questions like "where is the plane debris" after an aluminum tin can smashed into the earth at full throttle.

LOL I really hope some one reads that watches all that. It will just solidy the "conspiracy" case..

At laest PLEASE all iof you watch the first 30 seconds of the first video... That object that is seen in the ONLY cctv it is the only fbi official video. Please watch it and tell me if that looks like a commercial jet.

And then they claim although the hole on the outside is round like a middle hole the wing damage is on the inside???

Who ever put that crap on YouTube has s real low regard for human intellect...

Back
Top Bottom