second terrorist attack today? | GTAMotorcycle.com

second terrorist attack today?

mmmnaked

Banned
Soldier was shot at Parliament Hill, situation still unfolding.

And then there was the nutbar 2 days ago who killed a soldier with his car... he was promptly dispatched to hell where 72 pigs are hopefully waiting to **** him.

I don't know if these soldiers standing guard at the war memorial are armed, but they frickin should be.

They are ceremonial guards they probably arn't armed they don't usually need to be.

No info to go on ATM but it fits with the chatter CISIS picked up. Could be a lone nut bag prompted by the attack in quebec..could be part of a loosely organized plan. We will have to wait and see.

Footage from inside the building, you can hear a shotgun/rifle go off followed by a bunch of return fire.. this is most likely where the (one) gunman was killed

[video=youtube;XrGqoISd-do]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XrGqoISd-do[/video]

... And people say I am paranoid & afraid of ISis.
There should be a certain level of concern & alert. Some people like to live in denial

Don't be afraid of ISIS, be afraid of the ideology. ISIS is just the flavour of the month, a new name carrying the long burning torch. The threat was here before them and it will be here after them.. what makes a Canadian convert to Islam and take up such a radical position? It's insane..

Painful to watch the "coverage" right now. Speculation TV at it's finest. I guess in the news business you have to be on air even if you've got nothing substantive to say. Funny, Peter asks Hanna a question she couldn't possibly have the answer too, she doesn't miss a beat and prattles on about some other angle of speculation while constantly reminding us nothing she's saying is a fact. Looks easy but I bet it's not.

Don't be afraid of ISIS, be afraid of the ideology. ISIS is just the flavour of the month, a new name carrying the long burning torch. The threat was here before them and it will be here after them.. what makes a Canadian convert to Islam and take up such a radical position? It's insane..

Coverts to allot of new religions often take a hardline view..hardline views and attractive to those with mental health issues or who feel disenfranchised. Still statistically speaking be more afraid of dying from the flu than terrorism.

Painful to watch the "coverage" right now. Speculation TV at it's finest. I guess in the news business you have to be on air even if you've got nothing substantive to say. Funny, Peter asks Hanna a question she couldn't possibly have the answer too, she doesn't miss a beat and prattles on about some other angle of speculation while constantly reminding us nothing she's saying is a fact. Looks easy but I bet it's not.

Peter Mansbridge is doing a good job of it. He's always cautious and pre-empts most new updates with the fact that nothing is confirmed.

He did just confirm that there was a second shooting at the Rideau(?) Center. Sounds like multiple gunmen indeed.

Coverts to allot of new religions often take a hardline view..hardline views and attractive to those with mental health issues or who feel disenfranchised. Still statistically speaking be more afraid of dying from the flu than terrorism.

Hardline views makes life easier to understand. Dispenses with the troubling nuances. Like religion and traffic court. "You're over the line! OK my bad." So easy.

Peter Mansbridge is doing a good job of it. He's always cautious and pre-empts most new updates with the fact that nothing is confirmed.

He did just confirm that there was a second shooting at the Rideau(?) Center. Sounds like multiple gunmen indeed.

You're very gracious. I'd probably agree he's doing a good job under the circumstances. Like heck I'm going to stick around long tho, seen this play out to often.

I've got my money on religion of peace

I'm gonna throw a curveball and bet on this being disgruntled mormons.

EVERYONE ALWAYS BLAMES THE RELIGION OF PEACE!

I'm gonna throw a curveball and bet on this being disgruntled mormons.

EVERYONE ALWAYS BLAMES THE RELIGION OF PEACE!

Long shot. I've only ever seen gruntled mormons. Do you know something?

Kinda ironic that the people hiding under their desks in fear were the ones responsible for the lax immigration laws and woeful deportation process.

right here man

post up your paypal email address and password, we'll get you set up in the system

right here man

post up your paypal email address and password, we'll get you set up in the system

terroristsareus@hot mail.com
P.W. "shoottokill"

My money's going on the new religion: "video game delusion".

Last edited:
Jokes aside, this is obviously an organized and pre-orchestrated effort. The threat is now real.

Back
Top Bottom