Road trips. | GTAMotorcycle.com

Road trips.

shanekingsley

Curry - so nice it burns you twice
Site Supporter
I'm not one to usually post video's - but this one was really nice and well worth the watch for anyone that likes to travel by bike. He's a member here, but not sure if he's going to post it up!

Rockwell

Wow, that is riding heaven

I second that WOW and raise you a FANTABULOUS!!!...something else to add to my bucket list...LOL

nice video. these two havent posted updates in a long time? anyone know if they are still on the trip? if I recall they got to South america crashed, had the bike rebuilt and restarted in Iceland or somewhere in Northern Europe?

Switzerland, nice.

nice video. these two havent posted updates in a long time? anyone know if they are still on the trip? if I recall they got to South america crashed, had the bike rebuilt and restarted in Iceland or somewhere in Northern Europe?
We just finished the trip. After Iceland last year, we drove all the way down to Morocco, spent almost 2 months in Morocco, then came back to Canada in March of this year for a bit of a break after being on the road for 9 months. We left the bike in Portugal with our friends. While home, Paula got into a low-speed car accident and hurt her neck. She wasn't able to return to Portugal with me this June because of her injuries and the fact that she was dealing with lawyers since the insurance company wanted to stop paying for her treatments.

I rode for two month by myself from Portugal to Turkey, and, after riding around Turkey for a few weeks, Paula met me in Istanbul. From there, she took buses and planes and met me throughout Europe back to the UK. We arrived home in Canada last month, and the bike just arrived back from London a few weeks ago.

We just finished the trip. After Iceland last year, we drove all the way down to Morocco, spent almost 2 months in Morocco, then came back to Canada in March of this year for a bit of a break after being on the road for 9 months. We left the bike in Portugal with our friends. While home, Paula got into a low-speed car accident and hurt her neck. She wasn't able to return to Portugal with me this June because of her injuries and the fact that she was dealing with lawyers since the insurance company wanted to stop paying for her treatments.

I rode for two month by myself from Portugal to Turkey, and, after riding around Turkey for a few weeks, Paula met me in Istanbul. From there, she took buses and planes and met me throughout Europe back to the UK. We arrived home in Canada last month, and the bike just arrived back from London a few weeks ago.

Congrats on an epic trip. Glad to hear you're both home safe and sound (for the most part).

Back
Top Bottom