Why is it always the dumbazz going the wrong way that lives? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Why is it always the dumbazz going the wrong way that lives?

FullMotoJacket

Site Supporter
They were reporting this on the news this morning as I was leaving for work. Remember thinking that I hoped it was they guy going the wrong way that got smoked for a change. Nope.

B821748652Z.1_20141021094930_000_G4Q1BK98H.4_Gallery.jpg

http://www.thespec.com/news-story/4924987-qew-closed-at-fifty-road-after-fatal-crash/

More times than not the guy going the wrong way is drunk (not sure in this case). Drunk drivers have a higher rate of survival than the sober people they hit. Mostly due to the drunk driver not seeing it coming and being completely relaxed at the time of the accident. Really sucks it works out this way.

Tundra vs. mid-size helps, too.

Ya no kidding

I have an idea, since we keep giving drunks their license back lets modify it a little. You can only ride a scooter if you've ever been convicted of drinking and driving, not a full size pickup truck.

Paradoxically the most tragic events can be so mundane an original perspective or comment is not possible. RIP dead guy.

edit, I wonder if his girlfriend will stick by him now that the partay is over? Please ignore the above comment.

Last edited:
That is already in place. Half of the e-bike populous is drunk drivers who lost their license.

This pisses me off I wish the police would enforce this **** you are not allowed to operate a ebike after losing your license for impaired. If they started charging some of these idiot for operating a vehicle while suspended they would start to get the idea.

sent from a device using a program

This pisses me off I wish the police would enforce this **** you are not allowed to operate a ebike after losing your license for impaired. If they started charging some of these idiot for operating a vehicle while suspended they would start to get the idea.

It would be easier for the police to identify the suspended drivers if they had bar codes burnt into their faces.

If it makes you feel better I have seen two people locally get pinched for this. Friend owns the yard and the e bike has been there for 45 days so far. Guess he has a new toy. Both idiots were nailed at separate times on the same e bike. Sucks to be them

Dumbasses everyone know its lawntractors for DUI in Erin ;-)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

I passed a guy going the wrong direction in the far right lane of Scarlett Road on my way in to work this morning. I was in the more left (but still right side of the road) lane. Think he was pulled over there for some reason but still made me wonder wtf he was doing.

Back
Top Bottom