Break-and-Enter investigation, 1029 King St, motorcycle theives, pictures released | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Break-and-Enter investigation, 1029 King St, motorcycle theives, pictures released

Thread should be locked any minute now...

Just look at the post quoted under it...

Basically Pic not avail on FB

It's still there I guess only I can see it because it's someone that is a friend on Facebook. And It's not the friend that looks like the person, it's a picture she posted beside the person that looks like one of them. Same facial features and facial hair outlines, and same looking hat.

How do I snap a pic of the screen? Windows 7? I don't want to have to download the pic and host it online just to show everyone, especially since I am not sure it's the same person. Could just be similar looking

hold function or FN and hit Print screen. Then open up ms pain and hit paste.

It's still there I guess only I can see it because it's someone that is a friend on Facebook. And It's not the friend that looks like the person, it's a picture she posted beside the person that looks like one of them. Same facial features and facial hair outlines, and same looking hat.

How do I snap a pic of the screen? Windows 7? I don't want to have to download the pic and host it online just to show everyone, especially since I am not sure it's the same person. Could just be similar looking

What Paul said. The on the keyboard will probably be something like PrtSc - Just hit that key or the function button + that key.

If you just want to capture the active window (without your taskbar and other windows shown), i think its alt+PrtSc.

What Paul said. The on the keyboard will probably be something like PrtSc - Just hit that key or the function button + that key.

If you just want to capture the active window (without your taskbar and other windows shown), i think its alt+PrtSc.
You sounds like my IT department, just confused the crap out of me.

Raginduck, I assume you called the police?

Hmmm... Unable to see the FB page. I agree, pretty coincidental that a FB profile gets posted and then becomes avail. I wouldn't be surprised if who ever this thief is, is a member of this community.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hmmm... Unable to see the FB page. I agree, pretty coincidental that a FB profile gets posted and then becomes avail. I wouldn't be surprised if who ever this thief is, is a member of this community.

READ! My 2nd post states that the picture is still on Facebook, and I can view it any time...You can not because you are not me, so unless you log into my Facebook account you cannot view the link I posted...When I click on the link it goes right to the picture on FB Simple! ...Im out so I dont know how to post the screen capture on my phone, when I get back I will try to post it...Dont get too exited its most likely just a similar looking person

READ! My 2nd post states that the picture is still on Facebook, and I can view it any time...You can not because you are not me, so unless you log into my Facebook account or are also friends with that person you cannot view the link I posted...Simple! You cant view the link I posted, but the picture and the account of the person that posted it is still there...Im out so I dont know how to do the screen capture on my phone, when I get back I will try to post it...Dont get too exited its most likely just a similar looking person

Lol...oops...just reading it now

This is annoying, I have a PrtScn button at the top of my keyboard, no FN.....I try PrtScn alone, with Ctrl, Alt, Shift, and nothing happens

Ctrl+print screen

Then go into mspaint

Ctrl+v

Boom shakalaka

Oh god you guys.

Windows has something called a Snipping Tool. Use that instead of print screen.

Johnny, go to imgur.com, upload it, and post the link or embed it here.

Back
Top Bottom