Break-and-Enter investigation, 1029 King St, motorcycle theives, pictures released | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Break-and-Enter investigation, 1029 King St, motorcycle theives, pictures released

Screen cap it.

did this work???

1510673_826524904058500_1876490488935196684_n.jpg

Last edited:
油井緋色;2238230 said:
Oh god you guys.

Windows has something called a Snipping Tool. Use that instead of print screen.

Johnny, go to imgur.com, upload it, and post the link or embed it here.

Or just use print screen

This is annoying, I have a PrtScn button at the top of my keyboard, no FN.....I try PrtScn alone, with Ctrl, Alt, Shift, and nothing happens

These guys are not expressing themselves well. I'll attempt.

-view fb page
-hit "prtscn"
-open MS paint
-open blank document
-right click & paste (or just hit Ctrl & V on the keyboard)
-save new pic as a name you wish

-upload to an image hosting site
-attach link to this site

Sent from my tablet using my paws

Ah screw it photobucket

So again its most likely just a similar looking person with a similar looking hat on....I just thought the nose, and facial hair lines, and hat were very similar....And just a coincidence that right after I read the first post, I go on facebook and that was the first picture I saw on the FB timeline. My friend that was sitting here beside me thought the same...I realize now that he has earnings and the thief didn't in the picture....

1519381_826524904058500_1876490488935196684_o_zps3c79625d.jpg

These guys are not expressing themselves well. I'll attempt.

-view fb page
-hit "prtscn"
-open MS paint
-open blank document
-right click & paste (or just hit Ctrl & V on the keyboard)
-save new pic as a name you wish

-upload to an image hosting site
-attach link to this site

Sent from my tablet using my paws

Yeah my intention was trying not to have to upload it and host it.....I could have just right clicked the image right off facebook and saved it....Without all the print screen BS

Yeah my intention was trying not to have to upload it and host it.....I could have just right clicked the image right off facebook and saved it....Without all the print screen BS
If you're using Android on your phone.
Pressing volume down + Home at the same time will "screen capture".
Then you can use tapatalk to directly upload image

Ah screw it photobucket

So again its most likely just a similar looking person with a similar looking hat on....I just thought the nose, and facial hair lines, and hat were very similar....And just a coincidence that right after I read the first post, I go on facebook and that was the first picture I saw on the FB timeline. My friend that was sitting here beside me thought the same...I realize now that he has earnings and the thief didn't in the picture....

1519381_826524904058500_1876490488935196684_o_zps3c79625d.jpg
People can take earrings out. He does look pretty similar though...
Either way the amount of shares this has gotten already I won't be surprised if at least one is caught by the end of the week.

He does look pretty similar though...

I seen a pretty similar guy a long time ago. Different hat. Probably his dad. Spooky.

I don't think it's the same guy. Picture quality isn't the best but it looks like the facial hair doesn't grow in the same fashion.

Hmmm... Unable to see the FB page. I agree, pretty coincidental that a FB profile gets posted and then becomes avail. I wouldn't be surprised if who ever this thief is, is a member of this community.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ofcourse they're a part of this community as well as the people who buy these bikes/parts.

50 replies but 800 views...

Guaranteed that these dummies are already aware of the police release as well as this thread and are most likely checking it out.

Must be ******** bricks :lmao:

Last edited:
I said print screen damn it!

Yeah... those two dudes just look similar. Hope those ****ers are caught. I know of a guy in Oshawa that steals bikes from Toronto and rides them back to Durham and sells as track bikes and parts bikes. A person I know, knows where he lives (also where he stores the bikes in his shed). I will find the address of said guy, we can all get out batman costumes and beat the living **** out of him. Seriously...

Yeah... those two dudes just look similar. Hope those ****ers are caught. I know of a guy in Oshawa that steals bikes from Toronto and rides them back to Durham and sells as track bikes and parts bikes. A person I know, knows where he lives (also where he stores the bikes in his shed). I will find the address of said guy, we can all get out batman costumes and beat the living **** out of him. Seriously...

Or just call 416 222 TIPS

You've known about this guy for how long?

just please, don't wear hockey pads

Back
Top Bottom