What DO YOU DO in the OFFSEASON?!?!? | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

What DO YOU DO in the OFFSEASON?!?!?

Paintball can be fun. Otherwise, the garage with the game on or radio on while tinkering with something.

Snowmobiles :p

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Thinking about this again this year. Dilemma is I want a quad again in the spring and i have a gti i need to finish up for next season and i plan on doing a fair bit of track next year which may mean a dedicated track toy. I need to win a lotto or something.

Used to spend all my Winters ski ing. Ski Patrol. Now I ski as a member of the public.

Have never done much in the racing off-season so far- this winter though, I intend to do lots of cross country mountainbiking in the snow.
Shopping fatbikes now.

Thinking about this again this year. Dilemma is I want a quad again in the spring and i have a gti i need to finish up for next season and i plan on doing a fair bit of track next year which may mean a dedicated track toy. I need to win a lotto or something.

Sell a kidney.

Rack up as many turns as possible on my skis. Teaching the next Mrs.Rider this season then getting her on a bike next spring!!
Let it snow let it snow let it snow!! :)

I attempt to summaries Proust. I do it competitively now. It all started when entered a seaside Summarizing Proust Competition when I was on holiday in Bournemouth, and my doctor encouraged me with it.

Last edited:
Have never done much in the racing off-season so far- this winter though, I intend to do lots of cross country mountainbiking in the snow.
Shopping fatbikes now.

It would be interesting to see what you find. I looked at Specialized FatBoy @CyclePath in Brantford today. $3000. Ouch.

Back
Top Bottom