What DO YOU DO in the OFFSEASON?!?!? | GTAMotorcycle.com

What DO YOU DO in the OFFSEASON?!?!?

GUESS WHO?

Banned
I usually hibernate during the winter, but I'd like to change it up this year. I don't mind being outdoors. Thought about getting a sled but my garage can't accommodate one atm. Never enjoyed skiing or snowboarding but I might give it another shot this year.

So spit it out, what's your winter hobby?

Holla holla get dollas YO! brrrraaappp!!!!

I usually hibernate during the winter, but I'd like to change it up this year. I don't mind being outdoors. Thought about getting a sled but my garage can't accommodate one atm. Never enjoyed skiing or snowboarding but I might give it another shot this year.

So spit it out, what's your winter hobby?

Holla holla get dollas YO! brrrraaappp!!!!
The trick with skiing/snowboarding is to associate it with drinking after said skiing.

Good friends + cottage + hot tub + ski days + drunken nights = awesome weekends.

^^that just said friends need to have a cottage out west or in Quebec. Skiing/snowboarding here is the snore. Not much else to do in the winter. Eat, sleep, work, gym, football/beer repeat.

Get a dirtbike and go ice racing!!

I have a sled but once my son is old enough to ride it will be gone and I'll replace it with three ice racers for the family.

If I had one toy I had to get rid of I wouldn't even blink before the sled was for sale. My bikes go, I go.

Last edited:
Full contact curling.

Do some overtime & make some $$

There is no off season. I'm here 12 months straight thru.

Am a Viking...winter is rape and pillage season.

You're liberal left wing. You don't have it in you

Sent from my tablet using my paws

liberal vikings just do it without guns and our horns are ethically sourced.

They were Vikings 500 yrs ago, now they're just called pssies

Cottages, trips, and snowboarding (when I'm not baking cookies or dressing up the cats).

Strippers and booze get me through the winter

Skiing here is fine, dial your expectation level in. Buy a fixer upper bike and play mechanic. Get a cheap older dirtbike and learn to offroad in 3" of snow and mud British trials style. Do the indoor reno's that your significant other has wanted done all summer.
I go south a lot. Arizona and the Caribbean are pretty nice in February.

Back
Top Bottom