MotoGP -- What channel is it on? | GTAMotorcycle.com

MotoGP -- What channel is it on?

To those that watch MotoGP, what channel is it on? If you don't watch MotoGP on TV, how / where else can you see it & record it for future viewing?
Not on tv anymore so you have a few options:

1-) subscribe to motogp.com, it is expensive but you get all the races plus free practices and qualifiers for all 3, motogp, moto2 and moto3
2-) Download XBMC on your laptop and install livetv, BEIN 2 shows all the races - Watch youtube videos to learn how to download
3-) Go to the track/race section and find the 2014 motogp thread, Jamie has downloaded every single race from his server, the races are up pretty much like 30 min after the live broadcast

Actually, Speed TV is still available on Shaw satellite TV (which I have). It's a shell of its former self, but it does show MotoGP (and Moto2 and Moto3).

Otherwise ... download.

I email myself the link from the member here that so nicely up's them on his server for us. Then I open that email up on the android box and play it from there. This is my KODI box.

BTSport via bitTorrent. Goddamn I hate that jingle they play before and after every commercial break though.

If you want to watch it live, wiziwig.tv.

Speed was shut down in Canada by the CRTC, but it is going to be shut down in the US and rolled into Fox Sports, so MotoGP may come back in 2015 to CDN TV.

I use MotoGP Videopass - annual subscription gets all the races, live or recorded, no adverts, moto2, moto3, plus all the past races, works on computer,tablets, phones and then you can just cast to TV.

Speed was shut down in Canada by the CRTC, but it is going to be shut down in the US and rolled into Fox Sports, so MotoGP may come back in 2015 to CDN TV.

Not sure where you're getting your info, CR, but this is complete nonsense.

The CRTC did not "shut down" Speed nor was Speed shut down in the USA. The Canadian cable providers simply chose not to renew the contract. In the United States, Fox owned Speed was rebranded as Fox Sports 1 (FS1) a year and a half ago.

Thanks to the CRTC, Fox Sports will never be available in Canada. Unless someone here buys up the MotoGP rights from Dorna, we will not see anything on regular Canadian television.

Not sure where you're getting your info, CR, but this is complete nonsense.

The CRTC did not "shut down" Speed nor was Speed shut down in the USA. The Canadian cable providers simply chose not to renew the contract. In the United States, Fox owned Speed was rebranded as Fox Sports 1 (FS1) a year and a half ago.

Thanks to the CRTC, Fox Sports will never be available in Canada. Unless someone here buys up the MotoGP rights from Dorna, we will not see anything on regular Canadian television.

Fox shut down Speed, CRTC will not allow FS1 in Canada. I was just summarizing all the events, but you just wrote the same thing I did.

Anyway, F-ck Fox, they bought Speed when it was good (remember Two Wheeled tuesdays?) and turned it into NASCAR /Redneck TV that then lost a ton of money (notice no advertisements except more of their awful in-house programming before they shut off?)

This was just a good excuse to cut the cord and even drop Rogers as my ISP, now I have better access with no ads and save money by not paying for aboriginal/French/Christian TV channels no one watches.

Anyway, F-ck Fox, they bought Speed when it was good (remember Two Wheeled tuesdays?) and turned it into NASCAR /Redneck TV that then lost a ton of money (notice no advertisements except more of their awful in-house programming before they shut off?)

This was just a good excuse to cut the cord and even drop Rogers as my ISP, now I have better access with no ads and save money by not paying for aboriginal/French/Christian TV channels no one watches.

Now this, I can agree wholeheartedly with.
icon14.png

The subscription from motogp is the best solution, you get to see the pre and post race conferences, practices and qualifying. You can share the expense with a friend as I do. They don't seem to limit logins, even if they did, you can watch the race at different times. I use my iPad and appletv and the quality is very good. Even when it was on speed, it was awful, they cut laps from the broadcast.

A French network in Canada carries it, RDS HD. Moto2 is on right now as a matter of fact, though I don't know if they cover it live or what. http://www.rds.ca

Back
Top Bottom