New bridgestone rs10 street/trackday tire | GTAMotorcycle.com

New bridgestone rs10 street/trackday tire

I've never met a Bridgestone I liked.

^ They must be crap , moto gp uses bridgstones.

How about this.. Ripper is a payed supporter, let him do his advertising (which he pays for)
Without stupid comments about a tire you have never used

Little harsh...
But I agree.
Hardwrkr13's comment is likely biased due to a bad experience on a Bridgestone...
Kind of like anyone whomever owned a Ford Pinto swearing off the brand forever because their Pinto blew up...

How about this.. Ripper is a payed supporter, let him do his advertising (which he pays for)

I don't see a Vendor logo anywhere, do you? He is not promoting or trying to sell a product, he's just sharing a link and others are sharing their opinions. What's the big deal?

Either way, Dave is a great guy, I've had the pleasure of dealing with him in the past and he's a stand up dude.

I don't see a Vendor logo anywhere, do you? He is not promoting or trying to sell a product, he's just sharing a link and others are sharing their opinions. What's the big deal?

Either way, Dave is a great guy, I've had the pleasure of dealing with him in the past and he's a stand up dude.

:cheers:

Oh sorry, I thought this was a discussion forum. Maybe put this in the "For Sale" section then?

I've used the Bridgestone R10 this tire is "improved" on btw.

Back
Top Bottom