Tmp Oct 25th | GTAMotorcycle.com

Tmp Oct 25th

professor

Will any one be attending the last track day? I've never been out this late in the year to be honest. They are calling for 15 at the moment.
Or is the track too.cold for most guys to head out?
Think I'll head out if I can find time to get my tires swapped over.
Post up be nice to see some gtam guys out.

Nope, race bike is put away for the season and if I did TMP wouldn't be the place I would go.

If you have rain tires bring them - If you have a rain jacket, bring it so you can put in on top of your suit. Weather is just not predictable.

I'm gonna go if the weather holds. Says its gonna be 16 and sunny and I want to get out one more time this year (anywhere).
Since it's gonna be a pay at the gate event, I'm only going if the weather is as it says currently.

I'm gonna go if the weather holds. Says its gonna be 16 and sunny and I want to get out one more time this year (anywhere).
Since it's gonna be a pay at the gate event, I'm only going if the weather is as it says currently.
Ya I'm thinking Friday evening decision. I have a feeling their will be alot of track time

temp is ok, but I have a problem for paying full price for an hour less of track time and the lower quality lapping (speed) in the morning cold this time of year. The $/hour rate would need to be adjusted to reflect this. I know many others in this area feel the same way. If it was a $100 day I'd consider it.

temp is ok, but I have a problem for paying full price for an hour less of track time and the lower quality lapping (speed) in the morning cold this time of year. The $/hour rate would need to be adjusted to reflect this. I know many others in this area feel the same way. If it was a $100 day I'd consider it.
Very true . I was very suprised to see full pop. If I wasn't itching to bad I would have probably bailed as well

I'm done. Just swapped out water wetter for antifreeze. I had three track days and improved my riding a whole lot. Will be taking advanced track school early next season and will be present at the track a lot more than this season.

Very true . I was very suprised to see full pop. If I wasn't itching to bad I would have probably bailed as well

I totally agree with you guys, but why would they? People seem to pay it year after year. Even mid-season $125 for TMP? That's $25 more than Grand Bend, and Grand Bend is (arguably) a far better course and facility. I guess TMP is closer to the GTA so they can get away with charging more.

That's true too, they're good at going for the last minute cash grabs. I'll be playing other games. LOL

Day started out cold and track cool and never got super hot. Only 20 or so bikes showed so two groups only. Yes, morning was slow but then speeds picked up. Three session before lunch and 5 or six after. Compared to a hot summer day same number of session so no loss of riding time for the price.

Day started out cold and track cool and never got super hot. Only 20 or so bikes showed so two groups only. Yes, morning was slow but then speeds picked up. Three session before lunch and 5 or six after. Compared to a hot summer day same number of session so no loss of riding time for the price.
Ya it turned out to be a decent day. Wind was a little cool when we were stopped.
Which bike were you running. I was on the green kawi. Started intermediate until I got use to the new bike ( never rode it before) then when back to advance for the day.

Ya it turned out to be a decent day. Wind was a little cool when we were stopped.
Which bike were you running. I was on the green kawi. Started intermediate until I got use to the new bike ( never rode it before) then when back to advance for the day.
Green Kawi, that limited it to which bike was you. I'm the big guy on the old school zx7r. Still learning track riding but having fun doing so. I think everyone passed me once. I need to trust the tires more, pick up the throttle sooner, slow less for corners and work on my body position. Looking forward to spring already.

I was thinking about you, did you readjust the tire pressure? If not, we can't be friends anymore.

Back
Top Bottom