How to corner | GTAMotorcycle.com

How to corner

K4D4

Been watching videos and practicing ..any body got any tips on how to do tight corners at high speeds? Knee scraping I practice on the roads lol

5269558397_64406aeb94_z.jpg

Been watching videos and practicing ..any body got any tips on how to do tight corners at high speeds? Knee scraping I practice on the roads lol
Go to a trackday with caboose. Don't brake or turn until he dose, you'll be scraping all kinds of stuff in no time.

Open Throttle, close your eyes and lean .... only way to do it

Last edited:
And you're looking for tips on an Internet forum?

I'd rather be a faggot than a moron.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Wrong time of the year to be practicing. Go to a track day next year and you'll appreciate what these guys are saying.

People that post memes to be funny are faggots lmao ..yea I'm seriously asking for tips on how to hit tight corners

Ultra 94 is the first step

Get TAFB to flash your bike. Step 2.

Your question is too high level. To seriously answer someone would have to write a book, try asking more specific questions like 'when I ttake fast corners I am not sure where the apex is' so people can try and help.

It's like asking, how do I learn painting, the scope of the answer would be too big.

best bet is to take a track course, there isn't anything you can really practice on the street that will help you as much as doing a course or at minimum doing some track days with friends that have experience and can properly guide you.

Read up on this forum, as much as we are a bunch of ********, most people in here will help you out if you ask properly.

This is a serious as I get - By the way, chill on your responses

Last edited:
Your question is too high level. To seriously answer someone would have to write a book, try asking more specific questions like 'when I ttake fast corners I am not sure where the apex is' so people can try and help.

It's like asking, how do I learn painting, the scope of the answer would be too big.

best bet is to take a track course, there isn't anything you can really practice on the street that will help you as much as doing a course or at minimum doing some track days with friends that have experience and can properly guide you.

Read up on this forum, as much as we are a bunch of ********, most people in here will help you out if you ask properly.

This is a serious as I get - By the way, chill on your responses

Tldr

People that post memes to be funny are faggots lmao ..yea I'm seriously asking for tips on how to hit tight corners

Your already scraping knee while ramping, there's nothing anyone here can teach you.

jfep.gif

I apolgized if I could delete the thread I would..just don't need stupid responses when I'm trying to learn tips

Back
Top Bottom