DIY fender eliminator for under $10!! | GTAMotorcycle.com

DIY fender eliminator for under $10!!

Yep, looks like a ten buck FEK. Does the job, though, I guess.

Make sure you use a locking device on your nuts and bolts. Nylon lock nuts are preferable, or at least a lock washer.

Nice job. I believe (somebody correct me if I'm wrong) Lowes and Rona stock those kits as well. I find lock washers can get pretty fiddly, nyloks are the go.

I notice in your video that you have a M4 slipon installed, and you are not using the passenger peg mount. Yet you have not removed the OEM rubber grommets, and more importantly the steel collars that are in them. Please do everyone a favor if you haven't done so already and remove those. They can and will eventually fall out, if your riding with someone it can hit their bike or worse their visor/helmet, or they can also damage someones car or possibly break their windshield. It takes one second to pop them out to prevent this from happening....The bike is new so they may seem tight but with time and vibration they do fall out

I notice in your video that you have a M4 slipon installed, and you are not using the passenger peg mount. Yet you have not removed the OEM rubber grommets, and more importantly the steel collars that are in them. Please do everyone a favor if you haven't done so already and remove those. They can and will eventually fall out, if your riding with someone it can hit their bike or worse their visor/helmet, or they can also damage someones car or possibly break their windshield. It takes one second to pop them out to prevent this from happening....The bike is new so they may seem tight but with time and vibration they do fall out

good observations and Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom