Niqab ban at Citizenship Ceremony | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Niqab ban at Citizenship Ceremony

Haha every now and then you hear about these ignorant ******** who come to Canada and have the balls to complain about their human rights benig violated, I bet when they were in their own countries they didn't have **** to say or they'd get beaten, or worse, stoned to death. Maybe they should go back to their **** hole country and be reminded of that. Dogs.

I don't think it's too much to ask to see your face to make sure you're not someone who hasn't already been deported 7 times previously.

She should be able to wear it. She just won't get her citizenship. You have to actually say the oath and it has to be witnessed that you said it. If they can't see you say it, no citizenship for you.

Last edited:
, I bet when they were in their own countries they didn't have **** to say or they'd get beaten, or worse, stoned to death. Maybe they should go back to their **** hole country

What's even more funny is I'm pretty sure if I wanted to go tl mecca, say for sight seeing, I wouldn't even be allowed to visit. No one says peep about that. It's all about scrutinizing Canada for not being welcoming

She declined citizenship. Bye bye, good riddance.

Good riddance. I came to this country because what she is and not some f###ers try to turn her to!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tumblr_na5yx0Ap2L1rb8fj4o5_400.gif

We call that one "The Anti-Zinedine zidane"

I talked to a friend of mine the other day about this and what we came up with is :

You come to my house you take off your shoes ... those are MY house rules ...
I come to your house and follow your rules ...
so you coming over to my house, you take that sh~t off ...

Back
Top Bottom