Service Manager and Head Technician | GTAMotorcycle.com

Service Manager and Head Technician

LPakkala

Hello all,

I have followed GTAM for a while and thought I should at step out of the shadows and introduce myself. I am the Service Manager and Head Technician at Oakville Yamaha.

I look forward to sharing info and learning from the huge pool of knowledge this forum contains.

Luke Pakkala

I bought my FZ-07 at Oakville Yamaha and just had my first service there. Luke take care of me with the highest regard to customer service. Thanks Luke!

Welcome!
Wheelie.gif

welcome to the forum, now lets talk sleds as i'm in the market for a trade in. looking for an 07 to a 09 apex

welcome to the forum, now lets talk sleds as i'm in the market for a trade in. looking for an 07 to a 09 apex

I will do my best to help. Just be careful when checking out used sleds, as many of them tend to be ridden hard and not maintained as well as they should be. Since you know exactly what you're looking for you may have more luck searching up north at some of the dealers (North Bay, Verner, Sudbury...). They are starting to get more trade-ins from riders switching over to the SR Vipers.

I will do my best to help. Just be careful when checking out used sleds, as many of them tend to be ridden hard and not maintained as well as they should be. Since you know exactly what you're looking for you may have more luck searching up north at some of the dealers (North Bay, Verner, Sudbury...). They are starting to get more trade-ins from riders switching over to the SR Vipers.

You can find a nice Apex locally. Just know what your looking at, and give the sled a good once over. The engines are near bulletproof .. its the rest of the sled you have to check.
I myself was looking at an Apex until i pre ordered a 2015 Viper LTX LE

You can find a nice Apex locally. Just know what your looking at, and give the sled a good once over. The engines are near bulletproof .. its the rest of the sled you have to check.
I myself was looking at an Apex until i pre ordered a 2015 Viper LTX LE

Agreed, and nice choice of sleds. Which colour did you end up with? Orange and blue?

Hey Luke

Welcome to GTAM

I recently brought in an R6 for an oil change

Quick and professional service

Will definitely come back again

welcome the forums!

Back
Top Bottom