gtamotorcycle.com contains malware warning in Google Chrome? :( | GTAMotorcycle.com

gtamotorcycle.com contains malware warning in Google Chrome? :(

johnscruiser

Site Supporter
gtam_malware.png

Any ideas?

I didn't see that in Chrome. No trouble here.

I use Chrome and I'm not getting the warning, but then I launch with this command:

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe" --ssl-version-min=tls1

It's meant to disable SSL 3.0 since it was discovered to contain a vulnerability but it's so old it doesn't need to run any more. Servers are supposed to run a patch of their own, so maybe that ad server hasn't done so yet? Try it and see if it makes a difference to the warning.

What's wrong with Firefox?

I have a SSD hard drive & like my browser to use my old hard disk as the cache. Chrome doesn't offer that

Nothing reported here in Chrome, IE, or Firefox, with multiple antivirus programmes and blockers. It could be thread specific, as in someone's signature. Can you post a link the thread?

Nothing reported here in Chrome, IE, or Firefox, with multiple antivirus programmes and blockers. It could be thread specific, as in someone's signature. Can you post a link the thread?

The link is in his screen shot. Moto GP 2014, Post 2236990. It seems like google's problem was with openadserving.com which is utilized by gtam, not with any specific threat. Maybe openadserving got themselves blacklisted for a few days and have redeemed themselves now.

I use Chrome and I'm not getting the warning, but then I launch with this command:

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe" --ssl-version-min=tls1

It's meant to disable SSL 3.0 since it was discovered to contain a vulnerability but it's so old it doesn't need to run any more. Servers are supposed to run a patch of their own, so maybe that ad server hasn't done so yet? Try it and see if it makes a difference to the warning.

Ah an information security minded person. Doubt it'd help with the malware warning tho.

Back
Top Bottom