Who want's an H2 after seeing this? | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Who want's an H2 after seeing this?

Looks very futuristic. My eye's aren't used to it yet, but it looks like this is the future.

That whipple sound of the supercharger makes my privates tingle. :agave: (@ 6:25)

[video=youtube;vAo0LWQFxdE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAo0LWQFxdE[/video]

At 14:03 you can see the EXACT moment Leno realizes he has an erection and he's effing buying this effing bike.

LOL the big unveil and Jay goes to the seat..oh wow what a great idea, I'm buttockly challenged, can I adjust this?.......oh, Kawasaki green oh hey.....lol

don't get me wrong , very nice piece of machinery (street /track version) but where are you going to use all that HP on the street. I think it will sell to those that have the extra cash to burn just to say they have it... nothing wrong with that BTW... but wholly smokes, my current litre bike has 150 crank HP and scares the **** out of me some times.... well good way to lose you ticket for life .

I don't like Kawasaki and think it's beautiful.
More funny than focus on the seat is that he calls it a steering "DAMPENER"
I guess it makes the steering damp.

How many Bugatti's are in that garage?

I don't like Kawasaki and think it's beautiful.
More funny than focus on the seat is that he calls it a steering "DAMPENER"
I guess it makes the steering damp.

Really? What a fraud he turned out to be. I didn't watch it past the seat portion of the infotainment. Was he that spaced out during the whole vid?

Really? What a fraud he turned out to be. I didn't watch it past the seat portion of the infotainment. Was he that spaced out during the whole vid?

well.. if you get presented a with a 300hp bike with the most advanced supercharger ever and unique aerodynamics, one of you questions should NOT be, "what is that, a 530 chain?".

Never like kawi but things have changed

The more things change...1970 something....

TSwithaerofoilTZ750ALarge.jpg

well.. if you get presented a with a 300hp bike with the most advanced supercharger ever and unique aerodynamics, one of you questions should NOT be, "what is that, a 530 chain?".

LOL, I think Jay might want to get in on the 2015 MotoGP thread! Hey that's great marketing! Oh yes indeedy! Brothers!? On identical bikes? Wow, the goose that laid the golden egg.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom