Android TV | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Android TV

Mash Up Is back, a great all-in-one type add-on, has been patched and taken over by the XBMC community, and will now continue to provide you with another source for your viewing needs.

To Download Zip file (plugin.video.movie25.1.4.0_Patched11-13-14.zip):
1. Click on the zip file and save it on your computer, then copy it to an SD Card.

2. Or, open Facebook on your android box (goto Home->All Apps->Facebook). Log in, then go to 'The Black Box Forum' page, click on the files section, then click on this zip file. This will download the zip file directly onto your android box.
To Install:
1. If you downloaded the file onto an SD card, goto XBMC->System->Settings->Add-ons->Install from zip file->External storage->external_storage->sdcard1, then click on the zip file.

2 Or, if you downloaded the zip file directly on your android box, goto XBMC->System->Settings->Add-ons->Install from zip file->Root filesystem->storage->emulated->0->download, the click on the zip file.
This will update and install the latest version of Mash Up (1.4.0)

Last edited:
Mash Up Is back, a great all-in-one type add-on, has been patched and taken over by the XBMC community, and will now continue to provide you with another source for your viewing needs.

To Download Zip file (plugin.video.movie25.1.4.0_Patched11-13-14.zip):
1. Click on the zip file and save it on your computer, then copy it to an SD Card.

2. Or, open Facebook on your android box (goto Home->All Apps->Facebook). Log in, then go to 'The Black Box Forum' page, click on the files section, then click on this zip file. This will download the zip file directly onto your android box.
To Install:
1. If you downloaded the file onto an SD card, goto XBMC->System->Settings->Add-ons->Install from zip file->External storage->external_storage->sdcard1, then click on the zip file.

2 Or, if you downloaded the zip file directly on your android box, goto XBMC->System->Settings->Add-ons->Install from zip file->Root filesystem->storage->emulated->0->download, the click on the zip file.
This will update and install the latest version of Mash Up (1.4.0)

or...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sazVQCe8OMI

So did you get one?

I just upgraded my Android box to Kodi Beta 5 - Genesis works much better on it and it buffers a lot less.

I also finally figure out how to use libraries and it is freaking awesome, all my latest episodes on the main menu automatically.

Who uses it and which add ons you find work the best?

Also what hardware you guys using?

So did you get one?

I just upgraded my Android box to Kodi Beta 5 - Genesis works much better on it and it buffers a lot less.

I also finally figure out how to use libraries and it is freaking awesome, all my latest episodes on the main menu automatically.

Got genesis installed....used superrepo to get it. Good program but might as well just use icefilms however the genesis layout is nicer and episode desriptions is super awesome

I tried to update to the new kodi as my box is using Frodo but it wouldn't let me remove it as it was an included app

I tried to update to the new kodi as my box is using Frodo but it wouldn't let me remove it as it was an included app
Humm interesting. Mine didn't allow me to update because Kodi had a different signature but I was able to delete XBMC and then Installed a fresh copy of Kodi.

How did you try deleting it, from Settings -> other settings -> Apps then click on it and delete?

Humm interesting. Mine didn't allow me to update because Kodi had a different signature but I was able to delete XBMC and then Installed a fresh copy of Kodi.

How did you try deleting it, from Settings -> other settings -> Apps then click on it and delete?

Yup, I'm only allowed to disable it. I also cannot update due to the signature issue

I'll fool around with it and try to remember if I did something different, let you know if i find something.
Main difference is that I was on Gotham and not Frodo but it shouldn't matter. Have you tried upgrading to Gotham first? My guess is that the signature problem should still stand but can't hurt to try.

Edit: Sent you a PM on Facebook with the instructions
Yup, I'm only allowed to disable it. I also cannot update due to the signature issue

Last edited:
I have read that you get more buffering through WiFi, that it is always better to use the Ethernet. Not sure if it is true.

Yes. No.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice. Yours is the mx2 right?

The one on the main floor living room is hard wired but I want to get one for bedroom, one for rec room, one for garage

My analog cable got nerfed again lol

http://kodi.tv/kodi-14-0-helix-release-candidate-arives/

Kodi 14.0 Helix – Release candidate arrives

Splash1-600x336.png

The last few months have certainly been rough-and-tumble, but we are pleased to announce the release candidate cycle for Kodi 14.0 Helix.
This 14.0 release brings many updates and changes, not the least of which is the change to the software’s name and logo. The release candidate cycle will also be the first to include the official logo of Kodi! The ins and outs about the logo can be read here in case you are interested.

I have read that you get more buffering through WiFi, that it is always better to use the Ethernet. Not sure if it is true.
ethernet will give you an unshared connection to the router, wifi you're sharing it with any other device on wifi and subject to interference. On my network if it can be plugged in it gets plugged in with the exception of the notebooks.

Nice. Yours is the mx2 right?

The one on the main floor living room is hard wired but I want to get one for bedroom, one for rec room, one for garage

My analog cable got nerfed again lol

Mine is wifi biggest problem is Rogers, will hopefully solve that by going to Tecksavvy.

Mine is wifi biggest problem is Rogers, will hopefully solve that by going to Tecksavvy.

They probably use rogers network anyway, my isp does

Back
Top Bottom