Ear hooks for earphones | GTAMotorcycle.com

Ear hooks for earphones

CruisnGrrl

Site Supporter
Got a favourite set of head phones that won't stay in when you wear your full face helmet? I've learned about earhoox which are supposed to help. they're doing a giveaway promotion for referring a friend. http://launch.earhoox.com/?ref=ded6205d75 is my referral link, so by clicking and then sharing and asking a few friends to sign up you can get a free set too. I can understand those wanting to value their privacy of their email address, I used a secondary email address I use for surveys and companies and stuff because I don't need that stuff coming to my main email (it gets enough junk as it is).

I picked these up off Amazon a month ago. I had used something similar (and better) for years but don't remember where I got them or what they were called so I cant find then again. Earhoox were the closest thing I could find. They do work very well but there are only two sizes and I seem to be right in the middle of both. I guess my ears are some weird shape as I cannot get any type of in-ear headphones to stay in my ears. Until I can find my original ones these will work just fine.

Long way to say I recommend these :) CruisnGrrl, I don't have any friends so getting them for free wont work for me. Hopefully this post gets you your free set.

I picked these up off Amazon a month ago. I had used something similar (and better) for years but don't remember where I got them or what they were called so I cant find then again. Earhoox were the closest thing I could find. They do work very well but there are only two sizes and I seem to be right in the middle of both. I guess my ears are some weird shape as I cannot get any type of in-ear headphones to stay in my ears. Until I can find my original ones these will work just fine.

Long way to say I recommend these :) CruisnGrrl, I don't have any friends so getting them for free wont work for me. Hopefully this post gets you your free set.

Thanks, I am actually hoping to get the for life package so I can share them with friends. You might benefit from custom ear plugs that you see at the bike shows.

Back
Top Bottom