Looking for a bike for a friend | GTAMotorcycle.com
  • Please use the new GTAM Classified section. Check it out HERE

Looking for a bike for a friend

cbcanada

Banned
I am looking for a bike for my friend.
This will be his first motorcycle.

He likes the look of the older Suzuki savage , or boulevard.. small street cruisers in general

His budget is $2000

If anyone has or knows of a bike that he can run with and learn for a few years. Please contact me private or on here

Thanks

"If i was educated, I'd be a damn fool"

Ummm.....Kijiji, Craigslist?

There's nothing wrong with asking around. Some people may have one sitting in a garage that they were going to post in the spring.

At the very least, your contact may be with someone that has been around the board for a long time instead of someone with which you have no prior history.

Have your buddy check his insurance costs first for various categories ie up to 300, up to 650 - it may be a greater cost than he is willing to undertake as a new rider.

Have your buddy check his insurance costs first for various categories ie up to 300, up to 650 - it may be a greater cost than he is willing to undertake as a new rider.
+1 and if all else fails, you can always get a Burgman 650 and be done with it.

I am looking for a bike for my friend.
This will be his first motorcycle.

He likes the look of the older Suzuki savage , or boulevard.. small street cruisers in general

His budget is $2000

If anyone has or knows of a bike that he can run with and learn for a few years. Please contact me private or on here

Thanks

"If i was educated, I'd be a damn fool"
Is he only interested in the cruiser type?

Back
Top Bottom