Which motorcycle show to go to | GTAMotorcycle.com

Which motorcycle show to go to

ifiddles

so it's been ages since I've been to a motorcycle show, but I am in the market for some new gear (helmet and jacket), tires and whatever else catches my fancy :)

I noticed there are a couple coming up at the international centre (Jan. and March) and was wondering which one would be the better bang for my buck?

The Jan show is nicknamed "The Big One". More vendors. I plan on getting some rain gear this year. Not all prices are deals, just everything is in one place. Look around at prices beforehand.
And some people factor in the $20 admission, but I don't 'cause I'd be at the show anyway.
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 625 Windows Phone using Tapatalk

As said by Joe Bass, the January show is where you'll find all the kit you need...and then some (care for some smoked sausage? cell phone cases?). The manufacturers show which I believe has been moved to February is more a display for current/new motorcycles.

I miss the good ol'days when both were combined in the January show.

The toronto one has a ladys nite ;) $9 tickets

I tried to pull this one off last year, but I was told to show my ID. Apparently some lip stick and a wig doesn't cut it as being a chick.

AS stated above, Jan show if all around and the Mar show is more suited to see the new models of bikes.

I tried to pull this one off last year, but I was told to show my ID. Apparently some lip stick and a wig doesn't cut it as being a chick.

AS stated above, Jan show if all around and the Mar show is more suited to see the new models of bikes.

Perhaps you didn`t shave your legs. Dead giveaway. Lol.

Perhaps you didn`t shave your legs. Dead giveaway. Lol.
Just wear stockings, chicks do that when they don't want to shave

Just wear stockings, chicks do that when they don't want to shave
RockerGuy's girlfriend
hairy-legs.jpg

My personal opinion of our motorcycle "shows" is that they plain suck. Most of them are more like flea markets. I don't remember seeing any good deals either. Bunch of outdated stock that is available online from the States for 1/3 of the price. Paying for admission is a slap in the face, considering that you're there to spend money.

Manufacturers' show, on the other hand, has this unexciting vibe. Can't touch much, can't do much. All the new bikes have been already introduced in Japan or Europe first so it's like a cold coffee.

Back
Top Bottom