engine oil | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

engine oil

Pennzoil 5w30 Platinum full synthetic oil at wally world for $24.88 for 4.73 L..... have to laugh though... on the back it says distributed by SHELL OIL. Not for the bikes but i thought i would let everyone know of the deal. sorry if i posted in the wrong place

This is automotive oil do not use in a wet clutch like a motorcycle!

Isn't it proven that we should not use anything but amsoil? Plenty more superior.
I heard those oil will fix tractors, working like new

Isn't it proven that we should not use anything but amsoil? Plenty more superior.

Of course. Lol (Amsoil dealer)
I've used it in bike since it was new. No complaints with it. Track works an engine more than what a manufacturer hopes. Don't cut corners. Most reputable oil companies make a good product.
Motul, Amsoil , Mobil 1. I would put any of these in the bike.

Sent from my imaginary friend

READ my post " it's not for the bikes" PS shell rotella T6 is on sale at crappy tire...$127. for the 19L pail

Sorry missed that but still good to re-iterate for those not knowing to not use it in their bikes.

READ my post " it's not for the bikes" PS shell rotella T6 is on sale at crappy tire...$127. for the 19L pail

Doesn't it usually go on sale for like $25/5L

80w isn't like grease, its not really that thick when it is 20*c outside.

Exactly. 80W gear oil is equivalent to SAE 20 motor oil. I work in industry, we've had a few occasions where people get their SAE, ISO and SAE Gear charts mixed up and put the wrong viscosity oil in equipment. EG, one noob put SAE 30 motor oil in an air compressor that called for 1/3 the viscosity ISO 32. Didn't work out very well.

90W/140 gear oil would be equivalent to say, 40W/60 SAE Motor Oil if it existed

Pennzoil 5w30 Platinum full synthetic oil at wally world for $24.88 for 4.73 L..... have to laugh though... on the back it says distributed by SHELL OIL. Not for the bikes but i thought i would let everyone know of the deal. sorry if i posted in the wrong place

I just got back from crap tire... the Pennzoil was selling for $15 L

I've never seen the bucket at Can Tire. Does it show up when it's on sale?
Doesn't it usually go on sale for like $25/5L
Isn't that the T5?

I grabbed the only pail I saw of T6 last Friday. I've never seen them before. It's become a bit of an issue though as I usually dump my old oil back into the new container after I'm finished however this time I had 10L of oil I needed to dispose of and now my kitchen sink wreaks!

Back
Top Bottom