engine oil | GTAMotorcycle.com

engine oil

basmn

Site Supporter
Pennzoil 5w30 Platinum full synthetic oil at wally world for $24.88 for 4.73 L..... have to laugh though... on the back it says distributed by SHELL OIL. Not for the bikes but i thought i would let everyone know of the deal. sorry if i posted in the wrong place

Pennzoil 5w30 Platinum full synthetic oil at wally world for $24.88 for 4.73 L..... have to laugh though... on the back it says distributed by SHELL OIL. Not for the bikes but i thought i would let everyone know of the deal. sorry if i posted in the wrong place

Shell bought Pennzoil a few years back.

Nice. I'm out of my supply of that from the last similar sale a couple of years ago. Which store had the stock? It's hit or miss sometimes...

Last edited:
Shell actually makes good oil

Are you the liquid engineer who said gear oil was like grease?
LOL. I here alot of good things about shell rotela T6 full synthetic 5w40. good enough things to try it in my bikes. If you get the 20L pail on sale it's a real bargin. even at reg price at canadian tire it's just a tad more than motoul semi synthetic blend and its j a s o approved

Are you the liquid engineer who said gear oil was like grease?
I'm not sure about the liquid engineer part but I joked about 80w-140 might be the same as grease

I'm not sure about the liquid engineer part but I joked about 80w-140 might be the same as grease

Oh, so now you're a comedian?

lol, just funnin' with you

LOL. I here alot of good things about shell rotela T6 full synthetic 5w40. good enough things to try it in my bikes. If you get the 20L pail on sale it's a real bargin. even at reg price at canadian tire it's just a tad more than motoul semi synthetic blend and its j a s o approved

That's a good way to do it. I run the 15w40 diesel out of the big pail. Air cooled engines.

15w40 for the vintage air cooled bikes but its available in 5w40 for my new ones .I'm going to keep my eye out for the sales over the winter and score some

Why must there always be joking, why can't there be any serious threads anymore. I'm sick of this crap.

Why must there always be joking, why can't there be any serious threads anymore. I'm sick of this crap.

Are you really fat? Lol, j/k!

I like joking.. . I take my life & work seriously all day. The last thing I want to do is take the Internet seriously

ie don't take life too seriously... Nobody makes it out alive

Sent from my tablet using my paws

Quiet or they'll ban you again

Quiet or they'll ban you again

Was he serious? I thought he was joking? Was he banned? I see he agrees with RockerGuy. We don't get that kind around here too often.

80w isn't like grease, its not really that thick when it is 20*c outside.

Back
Top Bottom