Saw some crazy **** on my ride last night... | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Saw some crazy **** on my ride last night...

What sport(s) are you playing that require combat training?

muay thai/boxing and submission wrestling. By combat I meant hand to hand fighting, not some Call of Duty ****. I'm just normal sized but when you know how to throw solid and accurate and put together a couple punches while still being able to effectively move around it really makes the difference.

Last edited:
that's a hard call. first thing that would pop in my head was to stop the fight. but like what was previously stated, good samaritans usually get the rough end of the stick. i believe in 2 guys duking it out and then leaving it with the fight. shake hands and move on. but i don't agree with weapons like pipes or shovels. and i don't believe in guns unless it's a world war.

end of it all, i would have said stop, or i'll call 911. let them sit for a second and then we can go on our merry way. if one of them aren't good enough to get home, then i'll make sure they get to a hospital.

where was this?

muay thai/boxing and submission wrestling. By combat I meant hand to hand fighting, not some Call of Duty ****. I'm just normal sized but when you know how to throw solid and accurate and put together a couple punches while still being able to effectively move around it really makes the difference.

reminds me of this...

[video=youtube;7YyBtMxZgQs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YyBtMxZgQs[/video]

What if it was was Hell's Angels putting down a hit?

Your fist ain't gonna do anything if each one of them pull out a. 45

reminds me of this...

[video=youtube;7YyBtMxZgQs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YyBtMxZgQs[/video]

lol...don't take a knife to a gun fight...

What if it was was Hell's Angels putting down a hit?

Your fist ain't gonna do anything if each one of them pull out a. 45

Lets not get carried away now, if they were packing .45's I suspect they'd have used em instead of beating on each other with a shovel. I've watched enough Sons of Anarchy to know what's good ;)

lol...don't take a knife to a gun fight...

Lets not get carried away now, if they were packing .45's I suspect they'd have used em instead of beating on each other with a shovel. I've watched enough Sons of Anarchy to know what's good ;)
When they are betrayed or catch a rat, they don't just shoot them, too easy.

They get beaten then shot. If they're unlucky they might get beaten to death

Did you roll up to the shovel incident on a 250?? If so, you got HUGE CAJONES. I take back everything I said and thought. Go gettem tiger.

When they are betrayed or catch a rat, they don't just shoot them, too easy.

They get beaten then shot. If they're unlucky they might get beaten to death

I wonder what's gonna happen to Juice on tomorrow's episode...

Did you roll up to the shovel incident on a 250?? If so, you got HUGE CAJONES. I take back everything I said and thought. Go gettem tiger.

Yep...at least I got a nice Akra pipe, I'd have sounded so pussy rolling up with the stocker...

I wonder what's gonna happen to Juice on tomorrow's episode...

Sorry, that's not what you're hoping to hear. I'll just tell you what you expected to hear...

*pats you on the back *
You've truly outdone yourself, young man. Well done!

Yep...at least I got a nice Akra pipe, I'd have sounded so pussy rolling up with the stocker...

You put together a couple good punches while effectively moving around, I say you run any muffler you want. Reminds me of "what does an elephant eat" ans: anything he wants! To echo another master, Well done!

Bro, its still a lawnmower. Nice pipe doesn't hide the fact.
That's like putting makeup on a pig :)

Sent from my tablet using my paws

I use an animal analogy, you use an animal analogy. In the same thread. Da fuq? Spread it out a little bit, people are going to think we're queer.

Bro, its still a lawnmower. Nice pipe doesn't hide the fact.

I'll one up ya...

timon_and_pumbaa_by_guilmonking-dnfmhh.png

Your a real man dealing with problems yourself!! Cop callers are cowards and have no heart to deal with stituations and they make **** worse... Respect to you bro

you should have called the cops and then went to break it up.

Are you certain after you left, he didn't just continue to beat the daylights out of the guy?

Are you certain now that next week, the guy will take ot and come after that other guy and his family?

And you don't know the whole story AT ALL, you know HALF the story told by the guy who is raging. Who's to say he didn't just mug the guy and then got hit by a shovel? You do know there is a guy who will beat the life out of another man,a nd a guy who will hit someone in the back of the head with a shovel, and two nimwits who will just stand by and watch.

Don't know why people think NOT calling the Po is a good idea. It's just being held responsible for your actions, and helps mitigate the repercussions of such situations.

A real man would have used the 5 point palm exploding heart technique on both of them, brought them back to life with advanced first aid training, then told them they got off lucky. All whilst whistling the theme to The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly.

Clit Eastwood riding in on a 250. Not same. No offence to 250 pilots.

Back
Top Bottom