Saw some crazy **** on my ride last night... | GTAMotorcycle.com

Saw some crazy **** on my ride last night...

LoneRonin

I was riding through an industrial area and see 4 men with their trucks parked at the side of the road going at it on the road....I thought it was a 2vs2 but it appeared two guys were just there...

I rode up and they stopped, surprised to see me. I didn't fully process the situation myself and was in a "WTF??" state of mind and rode past. Then I looked in my rearview and see one guy proceeding to beat the **** out of the other whose laid out trying to protect himself.

I was like "this is ****ed, he's gonna leave a dead mother****er at the side of the road". I rode up and now see the guy has a square head shovel he's beating his *** with and is also holding some type of plumbing pipe, I'm like "Wtf are you doing bro?? You're gonna kill him." He turns around to say something to me but I had my music blasting. Seeing an angry face wielding a shovel and pipe I ride 10 feet over and turn off my music.

I was geared head to toe and wasn't too corncerned about myself being trained in combat, even if its just for sports. Having a little hardware of my own even if I took a shot or two I'd close the distance and whoop on his ***. I was more corncerned with him throwing something and damaging my bike.

That whole time he was back to wailing on the other poor bastard...He must have taken 15-20 solid blows. Now "I'm like bro stop!! You're gonna ****ing kill him, you're lucky I'm not calling the cops." He stops and says "look what he did, look what he did" pointing to the back of his head. He was ****ing leaking heavy, collar all soaked in blood.

I'm slowly riding next to him as he's walking back to his truck and he tells me the other guy hit him with the shovel first and he took it then proceed to go to town on the other guy. I tell him to get the **** out of there and to a hospital because he'd be needing stitches for sure.

Now I strongly believe in 2 men being allowed to duke it out, but after witnessing a man on the ground in submission getting beat to a pulp I had to step in. I also believe in street justice and after hearing the full story and seeing how wounded the "perceived" assailant was I believe it was somewhat warranted.

I stopped it at the right time, buddy took blow after blow but was somewhat sitting up at the end of it. After that my ride downtown was quite boring...

What would you guys have done if you came across this on a ride?? For all you cop callers, that's just not me. I'd rather not deal with those SOB's if I don't have to. Sometimes its better to let a situation sort itself out.

Last edited:
Stop faraway and call 911 - Seems like the logical thing to do since I am not Batman

Cool story bro. OK thats out of the way. Ya, I wouldn't go so close. I'd dial 991. Then I'd redial (I get nervous) 911 and let the moderators handle it. They know all.

I live in a fantasy land where people can agree to duke it out and shake hands after a certain point.
No guns
No weapons
Just two parties with a third-party to stop when things get out of hand.

Yea...popo would likely have made the situation messy for me. I swapped jackets last minute in a hurry and realized when I was stopped at the lights that it was the one in which I did not have my wallet but a half q instead...

Not to mention he'd have either killed him or ****ed him up a lot worse before the cops got there.

Last edited:
The jacket mix up changes everything.

You're a good man, but you could have got it bad if you ran into the wrong people. Good Samaritans often get killed trying to stop fights.

I would've killed them both and buried the bodies behind the industrial buildings.

When I first read that you saw two guys going at it with two other dudes watching I was wondering where on church st you were. Usually "going at it" at least to me, means some sort of sexual intercourse.

Yea...popo would likely have made the situation messy for me. I swapped jackets last minute in a hurry and realized when I was stopped at the lights that it was the one in which I did not have my wallet but a half q instead...

Not to mention he'd have either killed him or ****ed him up a lot worse before the cops got there.

Good on you mate for stopping that. More props for you doing what you did. I wouldn't have the balls to get too involved.. (Especially here, where guns are more prevalent) other than to call it in to the cops (via bluetooth headset at a safe distacnce) .

You're a good man, but you could have got it bad if you ran into the wrong people. Good Samaritans often get killed trying to stop fights.

lol...I wasn't too concerned with them killing me. I pretty good at judging people and these types of situation. They were just some dumb drunk angry truckers.

To the guy who said go far away and call the cops...How the **** can you do that and just watch when a person is getting their **** kicked in and you're the only chance they have. If I just stood there the guy wouldn't have stopped...

Please buy a GoPro for next time... maybe it was a kijiji deal gone awry.

I have one...just didn't have it last night.

lol...I wasn't too concerned with them killing me. I pretty good at judging people and these types of situation. They were just some dumb drunk angry truckers.

Ya, the dumb drunk angry truckers with shovels crowd. No worries mate, I'd be more worried about a 'net flame war.

To the guy who said go far away and call the cops...How the **** can you do that and just watch when a person is getting their **** kicked in and you're the only chance they have. If I just stood there the guy wouldn't have stopped....

Very easily.

I'm not trained in any way shape or form in dealing with a scenario like this. I have a family to go home to and maybe that will be unfortunate to someone some day, but that is my number one priority

Like a lot of things, it's a gamble. Lose 5 teeth only to find the guy getting beat deserved it and more. It's times like this you really wish you had a cordless orbital sander with 40 grit discs.

"I was geared head to toe and wasn't too corncerned about myself being trained in combat, even if its just for sports. Having a little hardware of my own even if I took a shot or two I'd close the distance and whoop on his ***. I was more corncerned with him throwing something and damaging my bike"

lmao - cringe to the max

Back
Top Bottom