2015 Suzuki GSX-R 1000 | Page 7 | GTAMotorcycle.com

2015 Suzuki GSX-R 1000

Yeah, I'm quite happy for the team. FYI the Aprilia team doesn't have its GP engine yet, it's running a conventionally valved engine (RSV4 derivative, I think).

I'm a little disappointed that Suzuki went with a R1-style inline-4 but if they can make it work for them, then I guess why not. They aren't leading the board yet but nobody you know could ride a bike that fast anyways, so it's all moot. ;) Unless you're pal'n around with the leaderboard of the GP racers, that is... who am I to know...

All Aprilia machines are worth their weight in cow dung. I don't expect much from the team or its WSBK rider.

*Looks for troll face emoticon*

I'm a little disappointed that Suzuki went with a R1-style inline-4 but if they can make it work for them, then I guess why not.

Suzuki had RdP tested two bikes, the 800 cc V4 (ex-Bautista's ride) and the 1000 cc i-4 that Espargaro tested recently. RdP said the V4 is more aggresive than the i-4 but Suzuki finally decided to follow Yamaha to develop engine that is closer to their GSX-R 1000's. I think that's a wise move from Suzuki.

Suzuki had RdP tested two bikes, the 800 cc V4 (ex-Bautista's ride) and the 1000 cc i-4 that Espargaro tested recently. RdP said the V4 is more aggresive than the i-4 but Suzuki finally decided to follow Yamaha to develop engine that is closer to their GSX-R 1000's. I think that's a wise move from Suzuki.

It may not win them a GP but it hopefully will trickle technology down to their street bike. They need something - either reduce the price to acknowledge they are not a class leader (Honda should do the same with the CBR) or build a new bike based on current technology. They're a great bike and more than the vast majority of people can use, but time marches on and it's never kind to the stragglers.

Back
Top Bottom