Photos - Saturday Oct 11, 2014 @ TMP | GTAMotorcycle.com

Photos - Saturday Oct 11, 2014 @ TMP

DaveTheCanuck

Site Supporter
Here are some of the pictures I took at TMP on Saturday, October 11th (red hoodie walking around all day)

https://www.dropbox.com/sc/riqht0e092tjedy/AADczu6vus4YoZKYzeTu1DSOa

Feel free to download and share (Right-click > Download to get the full res version), credit would be appreciated though :)

If you were there on Sat but don't see yourself in these pics, let me know what bike you were on and I'll see if I can find any of you.

Bike #675 looks like sex on wheels (Drooooooooollllll!!)

Thanks for the photos!.. I like that you got a couple of me walking off the track when I ran out of gas.. rookie mistake!

That guy was hauling ***.

I'm sure everyone had a good time!
I was just wondering how tech inspection works for road courses. Personally, never been to one.
Have drag raced for a long time, and I don't think too many tech inspectors would pass steel toes there (if in fact they are steel toes.)
Key word: "wondering".

I was just wondering how tech inspection works for road courses. Personally, never been to one.
Have drag raced for a long time, and I don't think too many tech inspectors would pass steel toes there (if in fact they are steel toes.)
as Long as they provide protection and cover your ankles.

Thanks for the photos!.. I like that you got a couple of me walking off the track when I ran out of gas.. rookie mistake!

No problem!

I thought you were just taking your bike for a nice stroll through the infield, enjoying the fall colours ;)

Bike #675 looks like sex on wheels (Drooooooooollllll!!)
It is seriously quick down the straights.

I have seen guys go through tech with running shoes at TMP test and tune. They just duct taped their laces.

Work boots cover the ankle and offer decent abrasion resistance. Better than nothing.

I have seen guys go through tech with running shoes at TMP test and tune. They just duct taped their laces.

You sure you're not repeating my story?
(the tape was to cover my ankle bones)

Thanks for clearing up the work boot Q though.
I've always believed "something" is better than "nothing".

Back
Top Bottom