Harley Street 750 reviews are starting up again... | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Harley Street 750 reviews are starting up again...

I'll give you The Bolt.

I prefer the Bolt

The Bolt has very high finish quality, decent suspension and brakes. Tons of 3rd party support.

The Street 750 is "Made in Murica", but that really means assembled from Indian parts in Kansas City, Misery, to get around tariff issues.

Brian P said:
For me, the number one enemy is weight, and that reason alone means I will never buy a traditional H-D nor a traditional touring bike.

I love when reviews or people claim that the bike is porky, BUT once you move the weight disappears ..... LOL .... Imagine all the wasted money on making bikes as light as possible ...

I love when reviews or people claim that the bike is porky, BUT once you move the weight disappears ..... LOL .... Imagine all the wasted money on making bikes as light as possible ...

I think that type of pablum really flies in the motorcycle world. Very sad to see. Like reading a simple spec sheet that lists under "Type of front suspension" - "Telescopic Fork". I gave up on one particular rag for that reason alone.

Wheel shape: round.

Harley has patented Gravity Assisted Downhill Speed Boost™ technology.

With the new 2015 Electronically assisted component, the new E-GADS boost tech will increase ownership satisfaction immensely.

With the new 2015 Electronically assisted component, the new E-GADS boost tech will increase ownership satisfaction immensely.

This really says America is back in the lead of motorcycle technology, next they are working Overweight Leverage De-acceleration, coupled to Lethargic Distance extension technologY or OLD LDY.

Back
Top Bottom