After bike season.....sleds anyone? | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

After bike season.....sleds anyone?

Gt snowracer. Steering and brakes are a good thing. Towed one behind my sled a few times. They don't help in that circumstance lol :D

Is Snowmobile or Skidoo too long a word?

I've thought about it, there's a trail right beside my cottage, but some of the people I've seen, liked to drink too much for my taste. They aren't toys, where you'll just be able to walk away afterwards. Stay safe out there.

i have a red one.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    6 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
Skidoo is a brand. Sled is like calling your motorcycle a bike. The gt thing was many many years ago and I don't condone drinking and riding a snowmobile anymore than I condone drinking and riding a motorcycle.

Sleds look cool but I just don't get 60MPH across snowy fields when it's -15oC.

I guess you dress for the ride but I'm just too sensitive to the cold... Good on those that find something they enjoy over otherwise crappy winter months.
Heated handle bars help. And a good suit.

i just picked up an 07 apex mint shape, so look in the for sale section as i'm also selling my polaris

Am I the only one who hasnt do their pre season service yet?

Anyone have suggestions for a shock re builder who wont take more than a couple of weeks to rebuild a set?

Am I the only one who hasnt do their pre season service yet?

Anyone have suggestions for a shock re builder who wont take more than a couple of weeks to rebuild a set?

Cant see the link listed above .. there are a few people that can rebuild your shocks. Even check with John Sharrard as well ..

John did all the shocks and a preseason service on my Nytro when I first purchased it.

Heads up to ski-doo riders, my work is having their annual open house sale this Saturday (22nd) 9am-5pm. There will be some stupid good deals, and most likely free timmies. St.Onge Recreation in Barrie.

To further that .. this sunday is the big peterborough snowmobile show as well.

Back
Top Bottom