Was wondering. | GTAMotorcycle.com

Was wondering.

inreb

Site Supporter
Is it better to sleep naked and wash bedding once a week or wear PJ's with more relaxed bedding wash cycle? Does anybody have any hard numbers? Tips and tricks?

Is it better to sleep naked and wash bedding once a week or wear PJ's with more relaxed bedding wash cycle? Does anybody have any hard numbers? Tips and tricks?

With these types of questions making it to posts, I don't even want to begin to imagine wtf goes on in that head of yours! smh
And to quote you from another thread: "no pictures, please".

With these types of questions making it to posts, I don't even want to begin to imagine wtf goes on in that head of yours! smh
And to quote you from another thread: "no pictures, please".
Lolz :lmao:
You won the Internet, sir

Joe Bass and RockerGuy. Like shooting fish in a barrel.

Done both for long periods of time. Sleep naked, it's not even a question. Fresh sheets feel so damn good you'll want them changed daily!

I don't think about such trivialities. I have a wife for that.

Thus, for my purposes, the sheets are self-changing.

Excellent responses coming in now after initial JB,RG fiiasco. Much to think about but attention now shifting to how many layers under riding pants. This is of particular urgency as I'd really like to get on the road before 1pm. Will not forget this thread.

Depends on if you have anal leakage & bladder.
I heard bad things come with age

I don't think about such trivialities. I have a wife for that.

Thus, for my purposes, the sheets are self-changing.
Well said. She must have went to the same training course as mine. Funny enough I'm indulged in football and they just were changed again. !!

Depends on if you have anal leakage & bladder.
I heard bad things come with age

Whether one wears PJ's or sleeps buff shouldn't depend (haha big joke there not on purpose don't take credit) on body fluid expulsion. Separate issue. I think you're just trying to be disruptive. Have you considered wearing a hockey helmet around the house?

First word in your reply says it all....
I see what you did there

Whether one wears PJ's or sleeps buff shouldn't depend (haha big joke there not on purpose don't take credit) on body fluid expulsion. Separate issue. I think you're just trying to be disruptive. Have you considered wearing a hockey helmet around the house?
Just trying to see things at a different angle. This is serious business

Sent from my tablet using my paws

Just trying to see things at a different angle. This is serious business

Sent from my tablet using my paws

Different angle? When I got back into moto camping I went from the usual 2 showers a day to sleeping in my work clothes just to acclimate to feeling like a dirtbag naturally. Think method acting but for real.

I prefer to only keep petey under control and beast mode the rest...The best of both worlds
View attachment 35934

Atgatt

naked unless staying over at friends houses, nobody likes to see your junk when you wander into the kitchen for coffee. Sheets are changed out at least once a week I suspect .

Back
Top Bottom