WTF is with hockey. | GTAMotorcycle.com

WTF is with hockey.

Too complex to explain. BTW, the CBC HNIC broadcast is a Rogers production inside a Rogers studio inside the CBC building.

Too complex to explain. BTW, the CBC HNIC broadcast is a Rogers production inside a Rogers studio inside the CBC building.
I know it's a rogers production, and I like Stroumboulopoulos as a talk show host, but I think he is out of place on HNIC.

Haven't bothered to watch him. Just tune in and watch the game and highlights on TSN or Sportsnet.

So far my plan has worked well and I've been able to keep him out of hockey. It's working well.

And no, I don't enjoy watching him as a talk show host and wasn't a fan of his on MTV.

Haven't bothered to watch him. Just tune in and watch the game and highlights on TSN or Sportsnet.

So far my plan has worked well and I've been able to keep him out of hockey. It's working well.

And no, I don't enjoy watching him as a talk show host and wasn't a fan of his on MTV.
He used to be an usher at Cineplex

..Yes my comment is very relevant :mrgreen:

I grew up in the CBC's NHL monopoly, it's since completely disintegrated.

CBC, Letting go of Hockey Night in Canada's theme song was a disgrace.

CBC, what the hell is the deal with the Punjab broadcast (there are more Chinese and Philippines immigrants annually than Indian or Pakistan).

I've given up on regular season hockey, I won't watch a minute until playoffs (which means no Leafs). The last place I'd watch it now is on CBC. You're advertisers can count on that.

I quit watching when they replaced Howie Meeker, with the Hansens' grandpa.

Back
Top Bottom