Is this color legal in Ontario? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Is this color legal in Ontario?

I saw something similar to this but 100% of it was chrome yellow... Needless to say, it was hard to see during the day... Stupid af...

Ofcourse ..Why wouldn't it be?

The Jaguar S type came in this color from factory..beautiful I must say ( the Jag , not the ricer)

Why is this in the General Motorcycle Discussion section?

Harley's are that colour..... :lmao:

Back when I was into mini trucks, they had a Toyota with a chromed out body from Cali featured in one of the magazines. Said it was not street legal due to sun reflecting off of it. Also, drivers may get distracted by the reflections. Not sure if that applies here.
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 625 Windows Phone using Tapatalk

Mercedes sells these tacky-looking mofos...
2014-mercedes-benz-sls-amg-electric-drive-photos-and-info-news-car-and-driver-photo-477089-s-429x262.jpg

This model was at the auto show two years ago, everyone was pointing and laughing, but when you got close to the vehicle, all you could hear was Russian being spoken and they apparently loved it.

gold-mercedes-g-class-2.jpeg

181739.jpg

Back when I was into mini trucks, they had a Toyota with a chromed out body from Cali featured in one of the magazines. Said it was not street legal due to sun reflecting off of it. Also, drivers may get distracted by the reflections. Not sure if that applies here.
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 625 Windows Phone using Tapatalk

Here's Justin Beiber getting out of his Chrome Fisker Karma with California Plates.

justinbieber-chrome-karma-sport-car-2.jpg

Here's Justin Beiber getting out of his Chrome Fisker Karma with California Plates.

justinbieber-chrome-karma-sport-car-2.jpg

Two things worth noting: 1- the mini truck thing was a long, long time ago. So things may have changed, was just offering a reason for why op posted the question.
2- wtf are you doing with a picture of Justin Bieber? ?
Seriously though, the cars may look cool at the auto shows with all the lights etc., but I agree with most opinions that it's just tacky on the road. Hence, Beiber owning one.

If one gets legal, black isn't a colour but rather the lack of any colour. Chrome is reflected colour.
Re the big rigs, their reflective back doors can be a pain in some light conditions.

Re the original question it would have to be a vague charge. Have you ever seen the grille of a 1958 Buick?

Last edited:
Two things worth noting: 1- the mini truck thing was a long, long time ago. So things may have changed, was just offering a reason for why op posted the question.
2- wtf are you doing with a picture of Justin Bieber? 
Seriously though, the cars may look cool at the auto shows with all the lights etc., but I agree with most opinions that it's just tacky on the road. Hence, Beiber owning one.
That...

I know that car as it's one of our customers and happens to be his wife's car he has a matching blue one. He is a real gear head and thoroughly enjoys anything with an engine so much so he puts on one of the largest car shows in Ontario on his private property all for charity. He also tends to go against the grain when building vehicles to be different and stand out from the crowd. The difference between him and a ricer is he tends to spend big bucks on high end parts to back it up. Most of his vehicles are not just show as in they are built to do what they were originally intended to example his current Jeep project "Ballin2Brawlin"...

20ru51g.jpg

I know that car as it's one of our customers and happens to be his wife's car he has a matching blue one. He is a real gear head and thoroughly enjoys anything with an engine so much so he puts on one of the largest car shows in Ontario on his private property all for charity. He also tends to go against the grain when building vehicles to be different and stand out from the crowd. The difference between him and a ricer is he tends to spend big bucks on high end parts to back it up. Most of his vehicles are not just show as in they are built to do what they were originally intended to example his current Jeep project "Ballin2Brawlin"...

He's basically what happens to really really rich kids when they grow up.

Definitely has some cool toys, but over-the-top styling.

Back
Top Bottom