Is this color legal in Ontario? | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Is this color legal in Ontario?

AFAIK, they are all wrapped and not painted in this manner. Meaning, 1. you protect the paint, 2. you can change it back at any time.
I think it looks super cool.

Lambo Aventador - Belongs to a well known NY lawyer who is a huge Lambo enthusiast.

His first:
image.jpg

Current:
1533619_671445606212265_1065410636_n-640x400.jpg

^^both effin hideous. The tron look is retarded.

Looks are subjective. The owner has the flashiest in-your-face personality a person can have.
I've seen the car in real life - it's a head turner for sure and stands out above all else.

Personally, I liked it. But I don't think I could deal with the attention... Doesn't matter since I'm not buying one anyway. ;)

photo_1_gumball_3000_team_salamone_7_1_96370_original.jpg

7309411752_dab8759c34_z.jpg

Does your shop work on Jeeps? if you do we need to talk!
I know that car as it's one of our customers and happens to be his wife's car he has a matching blue one. He is a real gear head and thoroughly enjoys anything with an engine so much so he puts on one of the largest car shows in Ontario on his private property all for charity. He also tends to go against the grain when building vehicles to be different and stand out from the crowd. The difference between him and a ricer is he tends to spend big bucks on high end parts to back it up. Most of his vehicles are not just show as in they are built to do what they were originally intended to example his current Jeep project "Ballin2Brawlin"...

20ru51g.jpg

He is a real gear head and thoroughly enjoys anything with an engine so much so he puts on one of the largest car shows in Ontario on his private property all for charity.

Is that show you're talking about off weston road? If so I've heard good things. Kudos to people like that either way.

Does your shop work on Jeeps? if you do we need to talk!

Yes I've been here 11 years the shop has been around for 26 years.

128 Oakdale Road
Toronto Ont.
M3N 1V9

Phone: +1 (416) 661-5337
Toll Free: 1-888-661-5337
Fax: +1 (416) 661-8566

Is that show you're talking about off weston road? If so I've heard good things. Kudos to people like that either way.

If it's the same one I'm thinking about, they brought in Kount from Kount's Kustoms for this year's show. Missed it this year, but will not next. Cool raffles, awesome cars, and all for a good cause.

Looks are subjective. The owner has the flashiest in-your-face personality a person can have.
I've seen the car in real life - it's a head turner for sure and stands out above all else.

Personally, I liked it. But I don't think I could deal with the attention... Doesn't matter since I'm not buying one anyway. ;)

photo_1_gumball_3000_team_salamone_7_1_96370_original.jpg

7309411752_dab8759c34_z.jpg

I don't know Roomie, the chrome I will agree with you, but when you add in the Tron look.... Let's just say I grew up in the 80's. Neon and all that. But you gotta have the ca$h. Wouldn't do that to my Pilot.

If it's the same one I'm thinking about, they brought in Kount from Kount's Kustoms for this year's show. Missed it this year, but will not next. Cool raffles, awesome cars, and all for a good cause.

Yes it's the second property on the west side of Weston north of King. The show is called Tim and Brenda's Place. http://www.timandbrendasplace.com/

Yeah I had something come up or I'd have gone this year. Heard great things about that show

Same thing here. Definitely going next year.

Back
Top Bottom