Looking for a possible member | GTAMotorcycle.com

Looking for a possible member

dwarrick

Hello all

I am in need of help to try and find a possible member of the site, or someone that might know him

So story goes is that I am looking for a specific truck that is hard to find. Figured I would walk to Ottawa dodge on my break today and give them my contact info and details so if it ever came in to give me a call.

Talk to the sales dude and low and behold there is one that just came in 15 min before. The guy is in town from Toronto and trading the truck in for a Jeep. I got to talk to the owner about the truck. All seems good and truck looks to be well taken care of.

Of course there are 2 sales dudes hovering over us, so I can't ask the question of how much are they offering you, and how about I just buy it private for that price?

I would love to get in contact with him but they wont tell me know the guy is. From what I got from talking to him is that he and his son are big into racing superbikes at Mosport, and he had a factory five jacket on.

The truck is a 2006 Dodge Ram 2500. Cummins 5.9 with the 6 speed manual trans in Red. He usually had aftermarket wheels and tires on it (swapped to stock at the time) had a aftermarket exhaust, rhino liner bed spray, and subs under the seat. Other than that is was pretty well stock. Milage was around 148k

Hopefully someone might know him, or he is on the forums. If someone could PM me a way to get in contact with him, or if they could relay my email to them, it would be great

Also I am a fellow rider myself, so that might help me here. 03 Ninja ZX-6R. Although thinking about maybe getting into a supermoto

1930441_21623337661_3570_n.jpg

1936402_106630887661_16613_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom