Lenovo Yoga 2 13.3" convertible laptop w/2YR warranty, upgraded specs, LIKE NEW | GTAMotorcycle.com

Lenovo Yoga 2 13.3" convertible laptop w/2YR warranty, upgraded specs, LIKE NEW

TekNinja81

Site Supporter
I am selling my Lenovo Yoga 2 13.3" convertible laptop. Comes with a 2-Year extended warranty through Future Shop.

The machine was purchased as a gift at the end of July, and has barely been used at all. The only reason I'm selling it is because I've passed the retailer's return period, and am converting my home to Apple machines. The machine works beautifully and is of course in mint condition.

Specs are as follows:

• Intel i5-4200U processor
  • 8GB DDR3 RAM
  • 500GB Hybrid HDD w/SSD Cache
  • Intel Integrated graphics at 1920x1080
  • Intel WiFi-N & Bluetooth 4.0
  • Windows 8.1 + Recovery USB key included
  • Canadian MultiLingual keyboard, backlit
  • ADDED: 256GB Adata M.2 Solid State drive (3-year Direct Replacement warranty with Canada Computers)

If you aren't familiar with the Yoga series, these are the machines that can be completely folded around into Tablet mode, as well as Tent and Presentation modes. Very useful especially for businesses, as well as entertainment purposes.

The total value of the laptop + SSD upgrade, as well as their respective warranties after taxes, is $1495.86, and receipts will be provided.

I am asking $1200 obo. I'm not interestered in trades, though I may consider doing so for/toward a 2014-model MacBook Pro (looking for at least 256GB SSD and 8GB RAM.)

Feel free to PM me here with any questions. Photos attached.

IMG_0104.jpg
IMG_0105.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Lenovo Yoga 2 13.3" convertible laptop w/2YR warranty, upgraded specs, LIKE NEW

*bump*

Price reduced.

Re: Lenovo Yoga 2 13.3" convertible laptop w/2YR warranty, upgraded specs, LIKE NEW

*bump*

Price reduced once more.

Back
Top Bottom