Good deals on micro 4/3 camera systems | GTAMotorcycle.com

Good deals on micro 4/3 camera systems

jc100

If you head over to the Olympus canada site and plug in the search term "reconditioned" there's a few good deals about. I just bought an OMD EM5 kit, that still sells for $1100-1300 new for $599, use the code "thanks" to get 20% off for canadian thanksgiving. The kit comes with a flash and 12-50mm lens and is weather sealed. The great thing about these cameras and the stabilization system on the EM5 is that I can buy a lens that has an equivalent focus length of 150-600mm that can realistically be used everyday and is about $300 (try doing that with a DSLR).

if you're on a budget, there's PEN systems for less than $199 reduced from $500.

thanks to redflagdeals for the original tip.

That's a fantastic deal especially for motorcycle with the weather sealing. - good fine.

What 300 mm ( 600 equiv ) are you seeing at $300 ....the lumix 100-300 is the only one I'm aware of and it's in the $500+ range
( great lens )
12-50 ( 24-100 equiv ) is a nice range for day to day.

em5_hero_silver.png

Here is link

http://www.getolympus.com/ca/en/e-m...me=Online+Tracking+Link&irmptype=mediapartner

Last edited:
I thought I'd seen a 75-300 olympus zuiko on that site, maybe I'm confusing it with the 40-150mm. Yeah, the weather sealing (lens, flash and camera) sold it for me plus it's an Olympus reconditioned unit, not third party.

I'm pumped with the deal, seems like a top notch camera and I love the retro looks. Wanted one with a good electronic viewfinder too.

Apparently, was a really good deal. Tons of stuff has sold out, I just went back to check. Still two good kits there, last night there was an EM10 kit and a few others for great prices. Seems a lot of the lenses have gone.

Back
Top Bottom