lets talk about mobile voice/data plans | Page 10 | GTAMotorcycle.com

lets talk about mobile voice/data plans

Slim Jim's plan sounds amazing, but it's likely a corporate plan that I can't get for myself.

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

Start away from wind, their service is garbage now. It used to be good when they first started out, now getting a signal in most places is hard.
I get good reception around the city. If you go out on the fringes of gta then it would go on roaming. In buildings it would drop slightly more than Rogers. Overall I am still happy with wind. They don't rob you & they have better business practices.

Give them a try then leave. There's no contract. Buy a used phone from kijiji

I also get access to corporately negotiated plans. They were good for a short time but the new ones are down to 1 GB of data which is basically useless IMO.

I also get access to corporately negotiated plans. They were good for a short time but the new ones are down to 1 GB of data which is basically useless IMO.

I had the same issue. I now get a corporate break on a consumer plan. Less data than before but I wasn't using it. I do get "free" Spotify, which I was paying for before so that's an offset and I get pretty cheap and easy roaming without having to swap SIM cards. I also got a ridiculous deal on a Samsung S6 edge which means that over the lifetime of my new contract I'm ahead.

Back
Top Bottom